Zildjian Gen16 AE Cymbal Direct Source Pickup
Zildjian Gen16 AE Cymbal Direct Source PickupDetails
The Direct Source Pickup is a professional audio cymbal sensor and pre-amp designed to be used with either Gen16 cymbals or traditional Zildjian acoustic cymbals on acoustic, electric or hybrid drum and percussion setups.
Product Ref: 38201View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The DS pickup is a two-piece system consisting of the sensor (attaches to the cymbal, cowbell, etc) and LED light module and pre-amp section (attaches to the cymbal stand / Hi-Hat stand / drum hardware). The DS pickup can be used with personal monitors (headphones/ear buds) or live sound monitors (speakers). Like the original Gen16 (mic) pickup, the DS pickup IS NOT a trigger. The DS pickup captures all of the subtleties and nuances produced from a cymbal and striking device, such as sticks, mallets, brushes, rods and even a bow! While the DS pickup is great for solo play and rehearsals, it is designed for use on stage during live performance.
Like the original Gen16 pickup, the DS pickup can be used with the Gen16 DCP to provide individual control of audio, effects, and tone shaping of each cymbal. The DS pickup also provides for a better Gen16 cymbal sound as it allows the Digital Sound Processing within the DCP to be fully engaged. Each DS Pickup comes with a mounting kit for use on most manufactures cymbals and hi-hat stands.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.