Zildjian K Constantinople 14" Hi-Hat Cymbal, Top
Zildjian K Constantinople 14" Hi-Hat Cymbal, TopDetails
Product Ref: 57001View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The K Constantinople series associates its sound with the Zildjian cymbals made in Turkey during the first half of the 20th Century. Resurfacing in the 50s and 60s with bebop era drummers, "Old Ks" have laid the ground work for the new K Constantinople series.
The Zildjian K Constantinople 14" Hi-Hat Cymbal is a high performance hi-hat cymbal used by many professional drummers such as Jason Holt (Allen Stone), Alex Holzwarth (Rhapsody of Fire), Emre Kartari (Origin) and Matt Billingslea (Taylor Swift)
- Cymbal Type: H-Hat (Top)
- Size: 14"
- Weight: Medium Thin
- Finish: Traditional Finish
- Bell Size: Small
- Profile: Medium-Low
- Pitch: Low to Mid
- Sound: Dark
- Volume: General
- Balance: Blend
- Sustain: Medium
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.