Zildjian S Series Performer Cymbal Box Set
Zildjian S Series Performer Cymbal Box SetDetails
Product Ref: 68105View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Zildjian "S" Series
After an exhausting two years of research and design from the Zildjian sound lab resulted in the creation of a new modern cymbal voice from the legendary Zildgian company. The "S" series is an expressive cymbal that possesses a balanced frequency response to make it suitable for a variety of musical styles. Crafted from a B12 alloy (88 Copper, 12 Tin) to give it perfect balance for its low, mid and high frequencies as well as being extensively hammered to give it a great dialed-in sonic responses throughout its dynamic range. The cymbals are then fully lathed and given Zilgians brilliant finish to produce a bright, shimmery tone.
- 14" S Mastersound Hi-Hat (Pair)
- 16" S Medium Thin Crash
- 18" S Medium Thin Crash
- 20" S Medium Ride
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.