AER Compact 60 II Acoustic Guitar Amp, Oak Natural
Product Ref: 31557
AER Compact 60 II Acoustic Guitar Amp, Oak NaturalDetails
The AER Compact 60 is a professional, compact and powerful acoustic amp. Although especially developed for the enhancement of acoustic instruments the AER Compact 60 is also suitable for other instruments, even electrical ones.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Compact, Portable Yet Powerful
The AER Compact 60 design concept was focused on the singer songwriter who requires outstanding reproduction of their instrument and vocals in a handy unit with which is easily portable. The Compact 60 amp can accomplish this while astonishing audiences and sound engineers with excellent sound and professional instrumentation. Throughout the years, the Compact 60 has become a standard in amplification, delivering the outstanding AER tone in nearly all possible situations.
The AER Compact 60 amplifier features an unbeatable combination of size, power, and sound quality. Nicknamed "Bingo," the Compact 60 is only 18lbs, making it is one of the lightest acoustic amps on the market. Don't be fooled by the power rating - the 60 watts that this amp produces are far more efficient than most other amps. The Compact 60 is louder than many other amps rated at 200 watts!
AER Amps Designed For Acoustic Guitarists
The preamp section of the Compact 60 is designed to soften the harsher qualities produced by most piezo pickups. This amp can tame even the most unruly pickup systems, making them sound clean and natural. It's a simple to use, plug and play amp which requires little expertise from the user. Most players find they spend far less time adjusting the tone controls with this amp than many others as it usually sounds perfect when set flat.
The AER Compact 60 - The Choice of Professionals
The outstanding performance of the Compact 60 has won it admirers the world over. Great acoustic guitarists such as the legendary Tommy Emmanuel and John Renbourn perform with the AER Compact 60. Among Gypsy jazz guitarists, the AER Compact 60 has become the choice for amplification. Stochelo Rosenberg, Romane, Bireli Lagrene, Dorado Schmitt, and so many other greats of the style use this amp.
Although marked as an acoustic amp, the versatile Compact 60 is used by many archtop jazz guitarists. Gene Bertoncini, Jack Wilkins, Russell Malone, and Martin Taylor have replaced much larger tube amps with the light weight and great sounding AER Compact 60!
An Acoustic Amp Packed With Useful Features
The AER Compact 60 has two input channels, one of which is a line input and the other a combination line/mic input. Many utilise these multiple channels to run dual pickup systems and/or microphones or you can even have two individual musicians performing through the same amp.
This AER amp features an 8" twin-cone speaker, 4 digital effects, three band tone controls, and a stand mount. The rear of the amp has the following outputs: tuner out, line out, headphones, XLR DI-out, effects loop, and footswitch. The dynamic control features include a subsonic filter, an aural enhancer, and a limiter.
AER Compact 60
- Channel 1
- Channel 2 - line mode/mic mode
- Clip LED
- Line out
- Channel 1
- Channel 2
- Power amp: 60 W / 4 Ω DMOS, monolithic I.C. Dynamic range, A-weighted: 92 dB
- Limiter: 50 W
- Analog signal processing: Dedicated equalizer, subsonic filter, adaptive peak limiter
- Speaker system: 8" (200 mm) twin cone full-range speaker, bass reflex enclosure
- Mains power: Mains voltage (depending on model): 100, 120, 230, or 240 V AC , 50-60 Hz.
- Power consumption: max. 120 W
- Mains fuse: Size: 5 x 20 mm, For 230 and 240 V models: T 1 A L, For 100 and 120 V models: T 2 A L
To view the full specifications of the AER Compact 60 Acoustic Guitar Amp please download the PDF below.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.