AER Compact Classic Pro Classical Amp
AER Compact Classic Pro Classical AmpDetails
The AERCompact Classic pro is aimed at classical players and their instruments. Compared to the Compact 60, the Compact Classic benefits from an improved 2-way-speaker system, a more complex three band EQ with parametric bass and the 32bit AER digital effect processor with carefully designed presets for classical instruments.
Product Ref: 31560View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Based on the Compact 60 power amp the Compact Classic benefits from an improved 2-way-speaker system, a more complex three band EQ with parametric bass and the use of the AER 32bit effects-processor.
All the features combine perfectly to more allow for the finer tonal texture of a classical instrument throughout the full audio band. It enhances the low frequency response without increasing feedback risk and creates beautiful ambiences that enrich the tone.
- Input 1 - Combined XLR/1/4" jack
- Input 2 - 1/4" jack
- Line Out
- Equalizer - 3 band
- Effect Presets - 16
- Power amp: 60 W / 4 Ω (1 THD) dynamic control analog signal subsonic filter, low distortion processing RMS limiter
- Speaker System: two-way speaker system, 8" (200 mm) twin cone speaker plus tweeter
To view the full specifications of the AER Compact Classic Pro Amp please download the PDF below.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.