AER Domino II Acoustic Guitar Amp
AER Domino II Acoustic Guitar AmpDetails
An entire mini PA system hidden inside a guitar amp, the Domino consists of four channels (2 x guitar, 2 x voice) and 2 x 60W power amps. A built in reverb/delay unit offers a choice of 4 preset sounds. Alternatively, the effects loop enables the amp to be connected up to an external effects unit.
Product Ref: 31563View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
To maintain the same sound quality AER multiplied the sound systems rather than using the standard configurations like 12" and tweeter for high volumes. Thus the Domino is equipped with two 8" twin cone speakers and two combined 60W amps working as a 100W power unit. This gives him the accuracy in the midrange and the speed for a realistic and vivid sound.
Other features include stereo outputs with a stereo widening option to connect up to a larger PA system and 24 V Phantom power to allow the use of condenser microphones on the voice channels.
- Channel 1 - 1/4" jack
- Channel 2 - combined XLR & 1/4"
- Channel 3 - as channel 3
- Channel 4 - as channel 1
- Aux input
- Line out
- Effects Loop
- L/R Stereo Output
- Channel 1: mute, high / low input level switch, gain, 'colour', 3 band eq
- Channel 2: mute, mic / line input selector, gain, 'colour', 3 band eq
- Channel 3 & 4: separate mute and input level switches, separate gain controls, combined 3-band EQ, 'colour', effect send
- 2 x 60W rms output
- 20Hz - 20kHz freq range
- 2 x 8" twin cone speaker system
- Effects pan
- Effect selector switch
- Effects return
- Master volume
- 24V phantom power on / off
- Aux return
To read the full specifications for the AER Domino 2 Amp please download the PDF below.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.