Allen and Heath Xone: 23C DJ Mixer with Soundcard
Allen and Heath Xone: 23C DJ Mixer with SoundcardDetails
Product Ref: 46374View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
This Xone:23C DJ mixer features a premium quality, 4 stereo channel (96kHz 24bit) internal soundcard and offers plug n play connection via X:LINK to Xone:K series controllers, making it perfect for performers looking to combine the convenience of digital DJing and recording with the hands-on control and visual appeal of a real mixer.
Xone:23C includes an enhanced version of the legendary Xone filter with resonance control, VCA faders, 3 band total kill EQ, illuminated switches, crossfader curve selector and styling inspired by the flagship Xone:DB4.
Xone:23C includes Mixvibes Cross LE DJ Software, providing DVS control and plug n play mapping for Xone:K series controllers.
Features and Specifications
- 4 stereo channel USB soundcard - 96kHz 24bit 4 stereo channel USB soundcard which enables replaying and recording from your chosen DJ software, offering digital DJing with a real mixer.
- USB X:LINK - X:LINK provides power and MIDI data over ethernet connection to our Xone:K Series controllers, saving USB ports on computers and offering extended software control.
- VCF filter system - At the heart of the mixer is the renowned analogue Voltage Control Filter (VCF) system offering Low-Pass and High-Pass filters, frequency sweep and 'mild to wild' resonance control. There is also an FX loop to connect to third party FX units, which route back in through the filter system.
- External FX loop - Seamlessly integrate your favourite external FX unit into your setup with send and return connections plus FX loop switching.
- 3 band total Kill EQ - Both channels feature 3 band EQ Isolator, allowing you to creatively eliminate frequencies and bring them back into the mix with complete control.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.