Alvarez AB60LCE Left Handed Electro Acoustic Bass Guitar (2016)
Alvarez AB60LCE Left Handed Electro Acoustic Bass Guitar (2016)Details
The Alvarez AB60LCE Left Handed Electro Acoustic Bass Guitar provides a warm, rich tone with its choice of sitka spruce top and mahogany body. Equipped with a jumbo cutaway body, you can achieve an open sounding bass tone with plenty of punch. If that's not enough, this stunning electro acoustic bass is also equipped with a LR Baggs StagePro EQ and Element Pick Up, along with a discreet EQ sidemount with a built-in chromatic tuner. With its affordable price tag, the AB60LCE is the perfect choice for bassists wanting to transition from electric bass to acoustic, and also for beginners.
Product Ref: 79657View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Tonewoods Offer a Great Acoustic Voice
The Alvarez AB60LCE Left Handed Electro Acoustic Bass Guitar is beautifully crafted from a solid A grade sitka spruce top, along with a mahogany body. This stunning sitka spruce top has been especially hand selected from quarter-sawn wood, ensuring consistent quality for the best tone. Sitka spruce not only offers a pale grain, its straight, uniform grain also yields crisp articulation, along with a powerful projection. This high quality solid top is combined with a contrasting mahogany body. As well as sitka spruce, mahogany is also a dense wood that is capable of delivering a warmer, darker tone with added punch. Mahogany also offers a balanced tone that accommodates a versatile range of different playing styles.
The AB60LCE features a jumbo cutaway body shape which provides an open sounding and punchy acoustic bass tone, along with excellence resonance that can be heard clearly in acoustic jams and gigs. Its jumbo cutaway shape also delivers a sound that is not only warm and open, but offers a balanced tone where both the treble and bass registers are clearly present.
Forward Shifted X Brace Design
As well as featuring an excellent combination of resonant tonewoods, and the perfect body shape, the AB60LCE also features a forward shifted X brace design. This type of design includes scalloped X braces and asymmetric tone bars. By moving the bracing system forward, it provides a larger soundboard, which is optimised with a solid maple bridge plate for both strength and energy.
On-Board Preamp with EQ
In addition to the AB60LCE's natural acoustic voice, an LR Baggs StagePro Element and side-mounted EQ is included for added volume at bigger venues. This discrete EQ sidemount offers a full chromatic tuner, as well as a three band EQ with phase inversion and Garrett Null notch filter controls delivering a warm, pristine sound even under the most challenging conditions.
- LR Baggs StagePro EQ and Element Pick Up
- Built-in chromatic tuner for quick and easy tuning between performances
- Especially designed for left handed players
- Cutaway shape provides greater access to the higher frets
- Sitka Spruce soundboard offers a stunning grain and powerful projection
- Mahogany body delivers a warm, dark tone worthy of any playing style
- Jumbo body shape provides a comfortable play with its nipped in body
- Forward shifted X brace design delivers a larger soundboard
Body & Bridge
- Series: Alvarez Artist
- Body Shape: Jumbo Cutaway
- Back/ Side Wood: Mahogany
- Top Material: Solid A+ Sitka Spruce
- Bracing: FST2M - Forward Shifted, Scalloped X
- Finish: Natural Gloss
- Bridge: Bi-Level Rosewood
- Binding: Ivory ABS
- Scale Length: 813 mm
- Body Depth: 122mm
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: 50/50 Semi gloss finish
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Nut: Real Bone
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Fret Joint: 15th Fret
- Fingerboard Inlay:
- Number of Frets:
- Fingerboard Wood: Rosewood
- Neck Finish:
Electronics & Hardware
- Pickup/ Preamp: LR Baggs StagePro EQ and Element Pick Up
- Tuners: Premium Die Cast
- Strings: D’Addario EXP
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.