Alvarez AG75CE Electro Acoustic Guitar (2016)
Alvarez AG75CE Electro Acoustic Guitar (2016)Details
The Alvarez AG75CE Electro Acoustic Guitar is a great all-purpose guitar which features a versatile Grand Auditorium body shape, ideal for fingerpicking and strumming. With its grade A western red cedar and rosewood body, the AG75CE delivers a warm tone with crisp articulation that is perfect for players with a softer touch. For added volume, this stunning guitar is also equipped with a LR Baggs StagePro EQ and Element Pick Up, and a discreet sidemount EQ with built-in tuner. If that's not enough, this affordable, top quality guitar is decorated with ornate features which add to its traditional appearance.
Product Ref: 79689View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Grand Auditorium Cutaway
The Grand Auditorium body is one of the most versatile body shapes, and allows for both fingerpicking and strumming. It offers a superb balance across the tonal spectrum, especially in the midrange, yielding clear, well-defined notes. The grand auditorium's overall tone tracks well with other instruments both in a studio mix and on stage. With its versatile tonal options, it is a particular favourite amongst singer-songwriters who benefit from its versatility for composing and traveling with one guitar. Its smooth cutaway design, offers more than just a visual appeal and allows easier access to the higher frets, offering tonal versatility and making it the perfect choice for people who want a single guitar that can cover a variety of styles.
The AG75CE Electro Acoustic Guitar is beautiful crafted with solid A+ western red cedar top which delivers a warm tone, and ideal for players with a lighter touch. Combined with a rosewood body, the AG75CE delivers a a deep sound in the low end, with a bright top end. Its versatile properties and consistent tone make it a common choice for a guitar body, as it accommodates a variety of different playing styles including fingerpicking, strumming, and flatpicking.
Bracing Enhances the Strength
With its stunning combination of resonant tonewoods, the AG75CE also features a forward shifted X brace design. This type of design includes scalloped X braces and asymmetric tone bars. By moving the bracing system forward, it provides a larger soundboard, which is optimised with a solid maple bridge plate for both strength and energy.
LR Baggs StagePro EQ and Element Pick Up
Like many guitars from Alvarez, the AG75CE Electro Acoustic Guitar is equipped with an LR Baggs StagePro EQ and Element Pick Up that delivers a powerful volume for larger events. This innovative Element was engineered to mirror the soundboard’s actual movement as you play, and features a flexible film sensor only 2 thousandths of an inch thick which picks up the guitar’s most delicate nuances. Furthermore, its discreet EQ sidemount located on the upper bout, allows you to effortlessly achieve the perfect tone, and also tune up with its additional built-in tuner.
Real Bone Nut
The AG75CE features a real bone nut, which maintains its authentic appearance. The main purpose of a using a real bone nut compared to modern materials is due the fact that bone offers excellent resonance and sustain. A bone nut also delivers a very balanced tone, and will last a long time. In addition, this type of nut naturally self lubricates and helps you stay in tune for longer.
D'Addario EXP strings
The AG75CE's final ingredient is a set of D’Addario EXP strings. These plain steel strings feature hexagonal cores made of revolutionary NY High Carbon Steel. Manufactured in New York, these newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon strings deliver unprecedented strength and pitch stability.
- Equipped with a LR Baggs StagePro EQ and Element Pick Up
- Includes a built-in chromatic tuner for quick and easy tuning between performances
- Crafted with a hand-selected Solid A+ Western Red Cedar top with a rosewood body
- Grand Auditorium shape offers the perfect combination of size, shape, comfort and volume
- Forward shifted X brace design offers a larger soundboard and enhances strength and energy
- Equipped with 21 frets mounted on a rosewood fingerboard
- Cutaway design allows easier access to the higher frets and enhances versatility
- A real bone nut offers an authentic appearance and offers excellent resonance and sustain
- Ornate details include Ivory ABS binding, rosewood fingerboard with Abalone and mother of pearl inlays, and an intricate rosette around the soundhole
- D'Addario EXP strings provide a superb, long-lasting tone and playing ease
Body & Bridge
- Series: Alvarez Artist
- Body Shape: Grand Auditorium
- Back/ Side Wood: Rosewood
- Top Material: Solid A+ Western Red Cedar
- Bracing: FST2M - Forward Shifted, Scalloped X
- Bridge: Bi-Level Rosewood
- Finish: Natural/Gloss
- Binding: Ivory ABS
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Nut: Real Bone
- Fret Joint: 14th Fret
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fingerboard Wood: Rosewood
- Overall Length (mm): 1035
- Body Width (mm): 404
- Body Depth at Heel (mm): 96
- Body Depth at Base (mm): 116
- Scale (mm): 648
- Scale (inches): 25 1/2"
- Nut Width (mm): 44.45mm
- Nut Width (inches): 1 3/4"
Hardware & Electronics
- Electronics: LR Baggs StagePro EQ and Element Pick Up
- Tuners: Premium Die Cast
- Strings: D’Addario EXP
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.