Alvarez AG80EFM Electro Acoustic Guitar (2016)
Alvarez AG80EFM Electro Acoustic Guitar (2016)Details
The Alvarez AG80EFM Electro Acoustic Guitar is a great all-purpose guitar which features a versatile Grand Auditorium body shape, ideal for fingerpicking and strumming. Crafted from a solid sitka top, along with a maple body, the AG80EFM delivers loud projective tone with plenty of sustain. For added volume, this stunning guitar is also equipped with a LR Baggs StagePro EQ and Element Pick Up, and a discreet sidemount EQ with built-in tuner. If that's not enough, this affordable, top quality guitar is decorated with ornate features which add to its traditional appearance.
Product Ref: 79692View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Grand Auditorium body is one of the most versatile body shapes, and allows for both fingerpicking and strumming. It offers a superb balance across the tonal spectrum, especially in the midrange, yielding clear, well-defined notes. The grand auditorium's overall tone tracks well with other instruments both in a studio mix and on stage. With its versatile tonal options, it is a particular favourite amongst singer-songwriters who benefit from its versatility for composing and traveling with one guitar.
Featuring a hand selected, solid A grade sitka spruce top, the AG80EFM Electro Acoustic Guitar offers a versatile tone, with added projection. This stunning spruce top features a light, blonde grain that compliments the maple neck and body. Combined with maple, the AG80EFM delivers enhanced warmth, complexity, volume, sustain and responsiveness, while retaining maple’s naturally clear qualities.
LR Baggs Electronics For Added Projection
The AG80EFM Electro Acoustic Guitar is equipped with an LR Baggs StagePro EQ and Element Pick Up that delivers a powerful volume for larger events. This innovative Element mirrors the soundboard’s actual movement as you play, and features a flexible film sensor only 2 thousandths of an inch thick which picks up the guitar’s most delicate nuances. Controlling this element is easy with its discreet EQ sidemount located on the upper bout, allowing you to effortlessly achieve the perfect tone, and also tune up with its additional built-in tuner.
Real Bone Nut
The AG80EFM Electro Acoustic Guitar also features a real bone nut, which maintains its authentic appearance and offers excellent resonance and sustain. A bone nut also delivers a very balanced tone, and will last a long time. In addition, this type of nut naturally self lubricates and helps you stay in tune for longer.
D'Addario EXP strings
In addition to providing a perfect tone, the AG80EFM Electro Acoustic Guitar also features a set of D’Addario EXP strings. These plain steel strings feature hexagonal cores made of revolutionary NY High Carbon Steel. Manufactured in New York, these newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon strings deliver unprecedented strength and pitch stability.
- Equipped with an LR Baggs StagePro EQ and Element Pick Up for enhanced projection
- Includes a built-in chromatic tuner for quick and easy tuning between performances
- Crafted with a hand-selected solid A+ sitka spruce top with a maple body
- Grand Auditorium shape offers the perfect combination of size, shape, comfort and volume
- Forward shifted X brace design offers a larger soundboard and enhances strength and energy
- Equipped with 21 frets mounted on a rosewood fingerboard
- A real bone nut offers excellent resonance and sustain compared to modern materials
- Ornate details include black pickguard, Ivory ABS binding, rosewood fingerboard with Abalone and mother of pearl inlays, and an intricate rosette around the soundhole
- D'Addario EXP strings provide a superb, long-lasting tone and playing ease
Body & Bridge
- Series: Alvarez Artist
- Body Shape: Grand Auditorium
- Back/ Side Wood: Maple
- Top Material: Solid A+ Sitka Spruce
- Bracing: FST2M - Forward Shifted, Scalloped X
- Bridge: Bi-Level Rosewood
- Finish: Natural/Gloss
- Binding: Ivory ABS
- Scale Length: 648mm
- Body Depth: 102mm
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Nut: Real Bone
- Nut Width: 44.45mm
- Fret Joint: 14th Fret
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fingerboard Wood: Rosewood
Hardware & Electronics
- Electronics: LR Baggs StagePro EQ and Element Pick Up
- Tuners: Premium Die Cast
- Strings: D’Addario EXP
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.