Alvarez AJ80CE Electro Acoustic Guitar (2016)
Alvarez AJ80CE Electro Acoustic Guitar (2016)Details
The Alvarez AJ80CE Electro Acoustic Guitar is big, blonde and beautiful, offering a powerful tone even when unamplified. This affordable, powerhouse guitar is crafted from a solid sitka top, along with a maple body. With its attractive combination of tonewoods, the AJ80CE delivers loud projective tone with plenty of sustain. As well as its pure acoustic voice, the AJ80CE is also equipped with an LR Baggs StagePro EQ and Element Pick Up, and a built-in chromatic tuner for the optimum performance. Its traditional appearance also includes a black pickguard, Ivory ABS binding, rosewood fingerboard with Abalone and mother of pearl inlays, and an intricate rosette around the soundhole.
Product Ref: 79690View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
With its Jumbo body shape, the AJ80CE allows more room for the sound to reverberate around, resulting in a bold acoustic sound which can’t be recreated from a smaller bodied guitar. The Jumbo body shape is renowned for delivering enhanced volume, projection, balance and warmth, as well as providing a nipped in waist for comfort and ease of playing. This well balanced jumbo also features a single cutaway design for access to the higher frets, meeting the needs of the most discerning of acoustic players.
Featuring a hand selected, solid A grade sitka spruce top, the AJ80CE offers a versatile tone, with added projection. This stunning spruce top features a light, blonde grain that compliments the maple neck and body. Combined with maple, the AJ80CE delivers enhanced warmth, complexity, volume, sustain and responsiveness, while retaining maple’s naturally clear qualities.
LR Baggs Electronics
The AJ80CE Electro Acoustic Guitar is equipped with an LR Baggs StagePro EQ and Element Pick Up that delivers a powerful volume for larger events. This innovative Element mirrors the soundboard’s actual movement as you play, and features a flexible film sensor only 2 thousandths of an inch thick which picks up the guitar’s most delicate nuances. In addition, its discreet EQ sidemount located on the upper bout, allows you to effortlessly achieve the perfect tone, and also tune up with its additional built-in tuner.
Real Bone Nut
The AJ80CE features a real bone nut, which maintains its authentic appearance. The main purpose of a using a real bone nut compared to modern materials is due the fact that bone offers excellent resonance and sustain. A bone nut also delivers a very balanced tone, and will last a long time. In addition, this type of nut naturally self lubricates and helps you stay in tune for longer.
D'Addario EXP strings
Finally, the AJ80CE's final ingredient is a set of D’Addario EXP strings. These plain steel strings feature hexagonal cores made of revolutionary NY High Carbon Steel. Manufactured in New York, these newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon strings deliver unprecedented strength and pitch stability.
- Equipped with a LR Baggs StagePro EQ and Element Pick Up
- Includes a built-in chromatic tuner for quick and easy tuning between performances
- Crafted with a hand-selected solid A+ sitka spruce top with a maple body
- Jumbo body shape is a powerhouse guitar at an incredible value
- Forward shifted X brace design offers a larger soundboard and enhances strength and energy
- Equipped with 21 frets mounted on a rosewood fingerboard
- Cutaway design allows easier access to the higher frets and enhances versatility
- A real bone nut offers excellent resonance and sustain compared to modern materials
- Ornate details include black pickguard, Ivory ABS binding, rosewood fingerboard with Abalone and mother of pearl inlays, and an intricate rosette around the soundhole
- D'Addario EXP strings provide a superb, long-lasting tone and playing ease
Body & Bridge
- Series: Alvarez Artist
- Body Shape: Jumbo Cutaway
- Back/ Side Wood: Maple
- Top Material: Solid A+ Sitka Spruce
- Bracing: FST2M - Forward Shifted, Scalloped X
- Bridge: Bi-Level Rosewood
- Finish: Natural/Gloss
- Binding: Ivory ABS
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Nut: Real Bone
- Fret Joint: 14th Fret
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fingerboard Wood: Rosewood
- Overall Length (mm): 1048
- Body Width (mm): 410
- Body Depth at Heel (mm): 102
- Body Depth at Base (mm): 125
- Scale (mm): 648
- Scale (inches): 25 1/2"
- Nut Width (mm): 44.45mm
- Nut Width (inches): 1 3/4"
Hardware & Electronics
- Electronics: LR Baggs StagePro EQ and Element Pick Up
- Tuners: Premium Die Cast
- Strings: D’Addario EXP
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.