Alvarez LJ60E Artist Travel Series Electro Acoustic Guitar
Alvarez LJ60E Artist Travel Series Electro Acoustic GuitarDetails
The Alvarez LJ60E Electro Acoustic Guitar is an ideal choice for the travelling musician. The travel size is a downscaled jumbo shape, offering a balanced frequency range despite the smaller size. The LJ60E benefits from an arched back for increased bass response. The Sitka spruce top with Mahogany back and sides produce clear tones with warmth. The Rosewood fingerboard has a comfortable feel and is resilient to being worn over time. This model’s SYS250 pickup and EQ system provides easy connection to an amplifier for use live.
Product Ref: 80275View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
In the modern world portability is everything. Alvarez has carefully developed the LJ60E to be travel friendly, without compromising on fundamental tones. The jumbo shape has a wide low end for swelling low frequencies. Because of the smaller scale, the jumbo size is balanced to create an even overall tone with present highs as well as lows. With an overall length of 941mm and width of 362mm, the LJ60E is easy to fit in your car or luggage. This model also comes with a specifically designed 15mm duo-foam deluxe gig bag for protection against knocks on the road and easy portability.
Sitka and Mahogany Tonewoods
The Alvarez ABT60E Baritone is constructed from a solid A grade sitka spruce top, along with a mahogany body offering a traditional appearance. This stunning sitka spruce top has been especially hand selected from quarter-sawn wood, ensuring consistent quality for the best tone. Sitka spruce not only offers a pale grain, its straight, uniform grain also yields crisp articulation, along with a powerful projection. As well as sitka spruce, mahogany is also a dense wood that is capable of delivering a warmer, darker tone with added punch. Mahogany also offers a balanced tone that accommodates a versatile range of different playing styles. Its dark appearance features a stunning grain that you would expect to see on a more expensive model, and offers a great quality instrument at a reasonable price. This model also includes a duo foam gig bag for transportation
Body & Bridge
- Top Wood: Solid A+ Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Arched Mahogany
- Shape: Little Jumbo
- Bracing System: FSTLJ
- Bridge: Bi-Level Rosewood
- Colour: Natural
- Finish: Satin
- Overall Length: 941mm
- Body Width: 362mm
- Body Depth at Heel: 90mm
- Body Depth at Base: 104mm
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: 50/50 Semi Gloss
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: 12th Fret Pearloid
- Number of Frets: 20
- Neck Joint: 14th Fret
- Scale: 600mm
- Nut Width: 44.45mm
Electronics & Hardware
- Electronics: SYS250 Pickup and EQ System
- Purfling: 1.5mm Paua Abalone
- Headstock Plate: Rosewood
- Nut & Saddle: Real Bone
- Tuners: Die Cast Chrome
- Tuner Buttons: Ebony
- Binding: Ivory ABS
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Strings: D’Addario EXP
- Case: Duo-Foam Deluxe Gig Bag
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.