Alvarez MDA70CE Electro Acoustic Guitar (2016)
Alvarez MDA70CE Electro Acoustic Guitar (2016)Details
The Alvarez MDA70CE Electro Acoustic Guitar features a solid AA sitka spruce top, along with a solid east Indian rosewood body, delivering the perfect tone. Equipped with an LR Baggs StagePro EQ and Element Pick Up, as well as a built-in chromatic tuner, the MDA70CE offers enhanced projection for larger audiences where extra volume is needed. In addition, this stunning dreadnought cutaway is decorated with flame maple purfling, abalone and mother of pearl inlays and many more.
Product Ref: 79702View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Sitka Spruce & Rosewood
Sitka spruce is a popular tonewood with acoustic guitars, as its delivers a strong projection, generates a broad dynamic range, and also accommodates a variety of different playing styles, making it extremely versatile. This stunning soundboard is greatly contrasted with its adjoining rosewood body, that delivers a bright high-end with a full low end and consistent tone. Both tonewoods offer a stunning grain which is delicately trimmed with a flame maple binding and Paula Abalone purfling.
This beautiful Electro Acoustic Guitar is equipped with a LR Baggs StagePro EQ and Element Pick Up that delivers a powerful volume for larger events. This innovative Element was engineered to mirror the soundboard’s actual movement as you play, and features a flexible film sensor only 2 thousandths of an inch thick which picks up the guitar’s most delicate nuances. Its discreet EQ sidemount located on the upper bout, allows you to effortlessly achieve the perfect tone and features phase inversion and Garrett Null notch filter controls deliver warm, pristine sound even under the most challenging conditions. Furthermore, a built-in chromatic tuner provides fast and easy tuning, and includes battery access that is hidden beneath the control panel, maintaining a clean, classy look that doesn't take away from the overall design.
As well as featuring the perfect combination of tonewoods, the MDA70CE is also equipped with a forward shifted X brace design which involves both X braces and asymmetric tone bars been scalloped. This inventive bracing allows for a thinner graduated top, allowing the soundboard to move more freely, providing warmth, clarity, and balance with dynamic midrange. In addition, by moving the system forward it provides a larger soundboard, which is optimised with a solid maple bridge plate for both strength and energy.
The MDA70CE features superb attention to detail to offer you ther perfect sound and looks at an affordable price. With a real bone nut, the MDA70CE maintains its authentic appearance and offers excellent resonance and sustain. The main benefit of a bone nut is to deliver a balanced tone, and eliminate the strings from slipping. In addition, this type of nut naturally self lubricates and helps you stay in tune for longer.
High Quality Strings
The MDA70CE Electro Acoustic Guitar also features a set of D’Addario EXP strings. These plain steel strings feature hexagonal cores made of revolutionary NY High Carbon Steel. Manufactured in New York, these newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon strings deliver unprecedented strength and pitch stability.
- Equipped with an LR Baggs StagePro EQ and Element Pick Up for added projection at larger venues
- Built-in tuner for quick and precise tuning between performances
- Solid AA sitka spruce top is hand selected and offers a stunning grain, with crisp articulation and a powerful projection
- Solid East Indian Rosewood delivers a full low end with a bright high end with clear articulation
- Forward shifted X brace design delivers a larger soundboard and enhances the sound
- Ornate details include abalone purfling, Flame maple binding and mother of pearl and abalone inlays
- Cutaway design allows easier access to the higher frets and enhances versatility
- A real bone nut offers an authentic appearance and offers excellent resonance and sustain
- D’Addario EXP strings provide a superb, long-lasting tone and playing ease
Body & Bridge
- Series: Alvarez Masterworks
- Body Shape: Dreadnought Cutaway
- Back/ Side Wood: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Top Material: Solid AA Sitka Spruce
- Bracing: FST2M - Forward Shifted, Scalloped X
- Bridge: Bi-Level Rosewood
- Finish: Natural/Gloss
- Binding: Flame Maple
- Scale Length: 648mm
- Body Depth: 100mm
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Wood: One Piece Mahogany
- Neck Finish: 50/50 Semi gloss finish
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Neck Finish: 50/50 Semi gloss finish
- Nut: Real Bone
- Nut Width: 44.45mm
- Fret Joint: 14th Fret
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fingerboard Wood: Rosewood
- Inlays: Abalone & Mother of Pearl
- Purfling: 1.5mm Paua Abalone
Hardware & Electronics
- Electronics: LR Baggs StagePro EQ and Element Pick Up
- Tuners: Premium Die Cast Gold with Ebony Buttons
- Strings: D’Addario EXP
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.