Ampeg BA-112 Bass Combo Amp, V2
Ampeg BA-112 Bass Combo Amp, V2Details
Product Ref: 46398View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The BA-112 is a mid-sized 75W bass combo amp that is ideal for home practice and small live performances. An auxiliary input provides connectivity to audio devices such as MP3 players, this enables you to play along with your favourite songs or backing tracks. Headphones can be connected via a 3.5mm headphone jack output located on the front of the amp for ease of access. The more modern functions featured on the BA series amps meet the need for versatility that today's musicians require, providing complete control over output and noise levels. The -15dB pad means that players can use the BA-112 at home with the classic Ampeg sound at a lesser volume as well as being using its full output for medium sized performances.
Capture that Classic Ampeg Tone
Ampeg is renowned for creating hard wearing, attractive amps that sound vintage and warm. The Ampeg tone tone that has become a classic and coveted bass sound is usually associated with large live performances, the BA series combo amps give bass players the opportunity to capture this classic tone at home. The bass scrambler overdrive circuit allows you to dial in some tube grit to achieve a heavier sound.
- True 60 degree sound reinforcement monitor angle
- Aux input for playing along with smartphone or iPod
- Headphone output for silent solo practice
- -15dB input pad for active basses or additional level control
- Protective all-steel amp chassis
- Roadworthy braced cabinet construction
- Impact-resistant black metal corners
- Impact-resistant black metal corners
- Durable double-thick Ampeg Classic black Tolex®
- Lightweight, portable design
- Output Power (RMS): 75 Watts at 4 Ohms
- Speaker Type: 12" Ampeg Custom8™
- Tone Controls:
- Bass: +14/-14dB at 40Hz
- Middle: +5/-11dB at 500Hz
- Treble: +15/-15dB at 4kHz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 528mm x 457mm x 356mm
- Weight: 19.1 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.