Ampeg BA-115 Bass Combo Amp, V2
Ampeg BA-115 Bass Combo Amp, V2Details
Product Ref: 46399View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The BA-115 is a mid-sized 150W bass combo amp that is ideal for rehearsals and live performances. An auxiliary input provides connectivity to audio devices such as MP3 players, this enables you to play along with your favourite songs or backing tracks. Headphones can be connected via a 3.5mm headphone jack output located on the front of the amp for ease of access. The more modern functions featured on the BA series amps meet the need for versatility that today's musicians require, providing complete control over output and noise levels. The -15dB pad means that players can use the BA-115 at home with the classic Ampeg sound at a lesser volume as well as using its full output for medium and large sized live performances.
Capture that Classic Ampeg Tone
Ampeg is renowned for creating hard wearing, attractive amps that sound vintage and warm. The Ampeg tone tone that has become a classic and coveted bass sound is usually associated with large live performances, the BA series combo amps give bass players the opportunity to capture this classic tone at with a portable bass rig. The bass scrambler overdrive circuit allows you to dial in some tube grit to achieve a heavier sound, the 15" speaker in the BA-115 provides superb bass response that handles this distortion extremely well.
- Powerful and robust bass amp with 150w output
- Custom 15 inch Ampeg speaker
- True 60 degree sound reinforcement monitor angle
- 3-Band EQ with Ultra Hi/Lo tone shaping and HF mute
- Aux input for playing along with smartphone or iPod
- Headphone output for silent solo practice
- -15dB input pad for active basses or additional level control
- Protective all-steel amp chassis
- Roadworthy braced cabinet construction
- Impact-resistant black metal corners
- Durable double-thick Ampeg Classic black Tolex®
- Lightweight, portable design
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" Jack (Instrument)
- Outputs: 1 x XLR, 1 x Headphone
- Additional Connections: 1 x Footswitch, 1 x FX In/Out, 1 x Aux
- Output Power (RMS): 150 Watts at 8 Ohms
- Speaker Type: 15" Ampeg Custom15™
- HF Driver: 1 x 1 Inch
- EQ Controls :
- Bass: +14/-14dB at 40Hz
- Middle: +5/-11dB at 500Hz
- Treble: +16/-15dB at 4kHz
- Maximum Gain (1kHz):
- Input: 60dB
- Aux Input: 39dB
- Effects Return: 33dB
- Height: 630mm
- Width: 508mm
- Depth: 381mm
- Weight: 20.4 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.