Ampeg Portaflex PF-115HE Bass Cabinet
Ampeg Portaflex PF-115HE Bass CabinetDetails
The Ampeg PF-115HE draws from the classic design of Ampeg's legendary Portaflex cabinets and combines vintage styling with the performance of a modern 450W, 1x15" cab. Since it's a Portaflex, you can attach any PF Series head to the top, flip it inside and hit the road Ampeg style.
Product Ref: 19394View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The stamped frame ceramic Eminence 15" driver pushes out true Ampeg tone, with the ability to dial in the right amount of highs via the Ampeg L-Pad attenuator.
The poplar cabinet is extremely rugged and looks great with Ampeg's black diamond tolex and classic B-15 grille cloth. And since it's a Portaflex, you can attach the PF-350 or PF-500 head to the top and flip it inside the cab for the ultimate portable Ampeg rig.
- Vintage Portaflex flip-top cabinet design:
- - Black diamond tolex
- - Vintage B-15 grille cloth
- - Rugged 15mm poplar ply enclosure
- 450W RMS power handling @ 8 ohms
- 1 x 15" ceramic Eminence LF driver
- 1" HF compression driver w/L-Pad level control
- Frequency response: 44 Hz - 17 kHz
- Sensitivity: 99.5 dB SPL @ 1w/1m
- Dimensions (H x W x D inches): 23 x 21 x 14
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.