Ampeg Portaflex PF-350 Bass Amp Head
Ampeg Portaflex PF-350 Bass Amp HeadDetails
Ampeg's Portaflex PF-350 delivers legendary Ampeg tone in an ultra-compact design that pushes out a hefty 350W. Tools like a built-in limiter, FX loop and direct out provide flexibility for the gigging bassist. Pair it with our PF Series flip-top cabinets for the vintage styling and portability of Ampeg's iconic Portaflex originals.
Product Ref: 19392View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Ampeg's Portaflex PF-350 delivers legendary Ampeg tone in an ultra-compact 350W design. Pair it with PF Series flip-top cabinets for a truly vintage-inspired Ampeg Portaflex rig.
Ampeg's Portaflex PF-350 bass head delivers legendary Ampeg tone in an ultra-compact, highly-portable design that pushes out 350W of power via efficient Class D amplification. The PF-350 harnesses the performance of Ampeg's highly-researched preamp, setting a new standard for solid-state tone. Tools like a true FX loop and balanced direct out and stereo 1/8" input and output for home practice provide the flexibility demanded by the modern bassist.
There's even a built-in limiter, keeping your bass tone cleaner and tighter at higher volumes without risk of clipping. Pair it with an Ampeg PF-115HE or PF-210HE flip-top cabinets for the vintage styling and portability of Ampeg's iconic Portaflex originals.
- RMS power output: 350W @ 4 ohms
- Preamp: Solid-state
- Power amp: Class D
- Tone controls: Bass, mid, treble
- Onboard limiter
- Balanced direct out
- FX loop
- 1/8" headphone out / line in
- -15dB input pad
- Power supply: switching
- Dimensions ( H x W x D inches): 2 x 11 x 11
- Handling weight: 8 lbs / 3.6 kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.