Ampeg Portaflex PF-410HLF Bass Speaker Cabinet
Ampeg Portaflex PF-410HLF Bass Speaker CabinetDetails
The Ampeg PF-410HLF bass provides the vintage style of the iconic B-15 and boasts such features as four 15" Eminence drivers and 800W rms Power rating. If you have an Ampeg Bass head, this is also a great companion for them.
Product Ref: 25142View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Inspired by the iconic B-15, the Portaflex Series gives the vintage style of the original and brings it to the modern age. The grille cloth, sleek black diamond Tolex and robust cabinet design are all taken from Ampeg's legendary history.
The Ampeg Portaflex PF-410HLF handles 800 watts rms and features a four 10" Eminence drivers. It boasts four removable casters, integrated side handles for transport, black diamond tolex and low-frequency shelf ports. Its Eminence drivers provide high-quality sound.
This version in the Portaflex series is equipped with a high frequency horn and a 3-position switch. It has two paralleled 1/4" TS Input and output jacks and a nominal impedance of 8 Ohms. It handles 400W rms power.
The PF-410HLF has a rugged 15mm poplar ply construction and a rear shelf ported for low-frequency extension.
It can also make an ideal companion for any high powered Ampeg bass head.
Click on the link below for more information on the Ampeg PF-410HLF:
- Frequency Response (+/- 3 dB): 55 Hz - 17 kHz
- Usable Low Frequency: 30 Hz
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Power Rating: 800W rms, 1600W peak
- Sensitivity: 101.0 dB SPL 1w/1m
- Maximum SPL: 130.0 dB
- Cabinet Construction: Poplar Plywood
- Speaker Specs: 4 x 10" Eminence Speakers, 1 x HF horn with 3-position switch
- Inputs/Outputs: Dual 1/4" Parallel Jacks
- Height: 27.3 in (598mm)
- Width: 22.75 in (578mm)
- Depth: 17.5 in (445mm)
- Weight (approx.): 73.4 lb (33.3 kg)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.