Ampeg Portaflex PF-800 Bass Amp Head
Ampeg Portaflex PF-800 Bass Amp HeadDetails
The Ampeg PF-800 delivers the superior performance of Ampeg's Portaflex Series bass heads in an ultra-compact 800 watt design. With Class-D power and knobs galore, the PF-800 packs a mean punch with a wide variety of tones at your disposal. The switching power supply keeps the weight low without sacrificing power output or Ampeg's legendary sound quality.
Product Ref: 33264View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Portable and powerful, Ampeg designed and built the original Portaflex Series over 50 years ago. Perfect for power-hungry bassists that demand uncompromising tone, plug in a pair of Portaflex bass enclosures to the 800 watt PF-800 for a vintage-style rig that is extremely powerful, portable and undeniably Ampeg.
- RMS Power Output: 800W @ 4 ohms
- Preamp: MOSFET
- Power Amp: Class D
- Tone Controls: Bass, Mid, Treble
- Mid-tone control: 5-position
- Boost: Ultra High/Lo boost
- Compressor: On-Board Compressor
- Balanced Direct Out:
- Pre/post EQ option
- -40 dB pad
- Ground lift
- FX: FX loop with dedicated mix control (foot switchable)
- Inputs: Power amp in, Line in, -15 dB input pad
- Outputs: Preamp out, 1/8" headphone out
- Mute: Foot switchable
- Power supply: switching
- Dimensions (H x W x D inches): 3 x 15 x 11
- Weight (kg): 5.35kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.