Ampeg SVT 3 Pro Bass Amp Head
Ampeg SVT 3 Pro Bass Amp HeadDetails
The sound is in your head. You've played countless instruments in search of the ultimate soul mate. Now you need an amp that will speak your sound to the audience. That's where the SVT-3PRO comes in. There's a reason this amp is a best seller - it delivers the goods! With up to 450 watts and the sweet sound of tubes, the SVT-3PRO is the top choice of rockers and funkmeisters around the globe.
Product Ref: 17174View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
It's all about tone. The SVT-3PRO's Frequency control allows you to select the center frequency for the Midrange control, giving you a choice of five distinct "voices" for the Midrange. The center frequencies are 220Hz, 450Hz, 800Hz, 1.6kHz and 3kHz. And if that's not enough, you can use the 9-Band Graphic EQ to custom tailor your sound even more. Or use the EQ to set up a footswitchable "second channel" for your show-stopping bass solo.
The SVT-3PRO is designed for the player who wants SVT tone and performance (with a few modern enhancements) in a convenient rackmount design. Robert Trujillo (Metallica) and Les Claypool (Primus) are just a couple of the world-class artists that depend on the SVT-3PRO to get the job done, day in and day out.
- Tube Drive Control
- 1/4" and Neutrik Speakon Outputs
- Input Peak LED
- Input Pad and Bright Switch
- Mute Switch and Tuner Out
- RMS Power Output (8 Ohms): 275-Watts
- RMS Power Output (4 Ohms): 450-Watts
- Preamp: Tubes (3 x 12AX7)
- Driver Tubes: 1 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AU7
- Power Amp: Solid-State
- Tone Controls: 3-Band
- Mid Tone Control: 5-Position
- Graphic EQ: Yes, 9-Band
- Ultra Low/High Boosts: Yes
- Balanced Line Out: Yes, Pre/Post with Ground Lift and Level
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Preamp Out/Power Amp In: Yes
Dimensions & Weight:
- Width: 19"
- Height: 3.5"
- Depth: 15.5"
- Weight: 26 Pounds
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.