Ampeg SVT-VR Tube Bass Amp Head
Ampeg SVT-VR Tube Bass Amp HeadDetails
The Ampeg SVT-VR Tube Bass Amp Head is a versatile and powerful bass amplifier that delivers up to 300 watts of unsurpassed quality. The preamp stage, power selection and even rocker switches emulate the exact signall path, tone and vibe of an early 1970s "Blue-Line" SVT head. If you're looking for that in-your-face Ampeg bass tone, look no further than the SVT-VR, authentic from its input jack all the way to its six 6550 output tubes. There are two channels, each with both Normal and Bright inputs as well as Volume and Tone controls. The SVT-VR also offers Ultra-Hi and Bass Cut-Off/Ultra-Low switches on each channel, while Channel 1 benefits from a 3-position Rocker switch for mid-tone control.
Product Ref: 51956View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Tube Preamp and Power Amp
- 300-Watts RMS @ 2 or 4 Ohms
- Two-Channel Operation
- Neutrik Speakon® and 1/4" Output
- Bright and Normal Inputs
- Ultra Hi, Ultra Lo and Bass Cut (ch. 1 only) switches
- Midrange Frequency Select "1.2.3" switch (ch. 1 only)
- Bias Adjustment Controls
- Slave Out
- Power Amp In / Preamp Out
- Transformer Balanced Line Out
- Heavy-Duty Speaker Jacks
- Preamp: Tube (3 x 12AX7, 2 x 12AU7)
- Driver Tube(s): 1 x 12AX7, 2 x 12AU7 Power Amp: Tube (6 x 6550)
- RMS Power Output: 300-Watts @ 2 ohms
- RMS Power Output: 300-Watts @ 4 ohms
- Tone Controls: Bass, Mid, Treble
- Mid Tone Control: 3-Position Rocker Switch
- Ultra Low/High Boosts: Yes
- Speaker Connections: Neutrik Speakon® and 1/4"
- Balanced Line Out: Yes (Transformer)
- Preamp Out/Power Amp In: Yes
- Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 24 x 11.5 x 12.75
- Weight: 85 pounds
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.