Ampeg SVT-VR Tube Bass Amp Head
Ampeg SVT-VR Tube Bass Amp HeadDetails
The Ampeg SVT-VR Tube Bass Amp Head is a versatile and powerful bass amplifier that delivers up to 300 watts of unsurpassed quality. The preamp stage, power selection and even rocker switches emulate the exact signall path, tone and vibe of an early 1970s "Blue-Line" SVT head. If you're looking for that in-your-face Ampeg bass tone, look no further than the SVT-VR, authentic from its input jack all the way to its six 6550 output tubes. There are two channels, each with both Normal and Bright inputs as well as Volume and Tone controls. The SVT-VR also offers Ultra-Hi and Bass Cut-Off/Ultra-Low switches on each channel, while Channel 1 benefits from a 3-position Rocker switch for mid-tone control.
Product Ref: 51956View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Tube Preamp and Power Amp
- 300-Watts RMS @ 2 or 4 Ohms
- Two-Channel Operation
- Neutrik Speakon® and 1/4" Output
- Bright and Normal Inputs
- Ultra Hi, Ultra Lo and Bass Cut (ch. 1 only) switches
- Midrange Frequency Select "1.2.3" switch (ch. 1 only)
- Bias Adjustment Controls
- Slave Out
- Power Amp In / Preamp Out
- Transformer Balanced Line Out
- Heavy-Duty Speaker Jacks
- Preamp: Tube (3 x 12AX7, 2 x 12AU7)
- Driver Tube(s): 1 x 12AX7, 2 x 12AU7 Power Amp: Tube (6 x 6550)
- RMS Power Output: 300-Watts @ 2 ohms
- RMS Power Output: 300-Watts @ 4 ohms
- Tone Controls: Bass, Mid, Treble
- Mid Tone Control: 3-Position Rocker Switch
- Ultra Low/High Boosts: Yes
- Speaker Connections: Neutrik Speakon® and 1/4"
- Balanced Line Out: Yes (Transformer)
- Preamp Out/Power Amp In: Yes
- Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 24 x 11.5 x 12.75
- Weight: 85 pounds
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.