Ashdown AAA-60-EVO-10T Lightweight 60w 1 x 10" Bass Amp Combo
Ashdown AAA-60-EVO-10T Lightweight 60w 1 x 10" Bass Amp ComboDetails
Product Ref: 69096View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Advanced Tone Shaping
The Ashdown AAA EVO Series combo is loaded with advanced tone shaping functions which allow you to create premium tones and rich tube style distorted tones due to the on board tube emulated overdrive setting. Combined with a 4-band EQ in addition to a sweepable middle control the AAA EVO delivers rich, full rock tones, punchy and popping slap tones and everything in between. Furthermore the AAA EVO combo also includes independent high and low end switches which allows you to change the style of low/high end response from vintage to modern.
Located on the back of the AAA EVO Combo are two switches which allow you to activate/deactivate the tweeter and driver for connection to external speakers via the 1/4 inch outputs. Additionally this can also be used when headphones are connected to the dedicated output to allow silent practice. Additionally they is also a balanced DI XLR socket, an FS-1 footswitch jack socket and a Line in and an FX loop for use with either a line level device or FX processor/pedal board.
Ashdown ABM Pre App
To take full advantage of the powerful control options available on the Ashdown AAA EVO amplifier you can download the ABM Pre APP which allows you to connect your smart device to the AAA EVO Combo via the 1/8” Apptek connection. The ABM Pre APP allows you to activate sub harmonic generators, tube drive, compression and comprehensive 7-band EQ to employ the premium features of the Ashdown ABM series.
- Power Output: 60 Watts
- Speaker Configuration: 1 x 10" + HF Tweeter
- Speaker Outputs: Jack
- Frequency Response: -3db at 22hz and 25khz
- High Instrument Input: Impedance - 3.9M Ohm Input range 150mv to 20v p - p
- Low Instrument Input: Impedance - 10k Ohm Input range 300mv to 40v p - p
- Line Input: Yes with mix control
- DI Output: XLR
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- EQ: Bass, Hi-Mid, Lo-Mid, Treble & Variable Mid Sweep
- Weight (kg): 12kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.