Ashdown ABM-1000 Bass Amp Head
Ashdown ABM-1000 Bass Amp HeadDetails
The new ABM 1000 head pairs the much loved ABM Evo 3 pre amp with a monstrously powerful Class D power section resulting in a huge increase in power coupled with a dramatic reduction in weight. Whilst the same size as an ABM 500 head the ABM 1000 produces 1000 watts RMS into one 4 ohm/2 x 8 ohm outputs(2000 watts peak) and weighs in at only 9.6 kg.
Product Ref: 25623View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The ABM 1000 EVO III is a 1000 watts RMS bass amp head designed to satisfy both bass-purists and tech-heads alike. Three straightforward rotary tone controls provide 20dB of cut and boost at 60Hz, 660Hz and 5kHz, and are supplemented by two pairs of additional sliders giving 15dB cut and boost at 180Hz, 340Hz, 1.3kHz and 2.6kHz. The EQ can be switched in/out by a footswitch, enabling players to go from a flat fretless sound to a boosted sound via a favourite EQ setting. A single input is switchable for passive and active instruments with a blend of solid state and dual triode tube preamps stages which can be preset and selected by footswitch, providing access to a massive range of clean, warm and overdriven tones.
Also footswitchable is the on-board compressor and the mighty Ashdown sub-harmonic generator which precisely tracks the main signal and reproduces it an octave lower. A sub-harmonic level control enables the player to add just the right amount of low-end reinforcement - everything from a subtle thickening of the sound to unbridled, bone-crushing tone. The ABM 1000 EVO III features a front-panel mounted balanced DI out with pre or post EQ switching, a tuner output, an FX loop and a line input for the connection of an external sampler or sound source. Output muting cuts the signal from the DI output but leaves the tuner output 'live', allowing the player to tune up in silence. A newly developed Class D power section has a fast transient attack, massive headroom and makes this the lightest ABM head yet.
- Power Output: 1000W RMS
- Power Handling: 2000W Peak
- Frequency Response: -3dB at 17Hz and 30KHz
- Speaker Outputs: Speakon/Jack
- High Instrument Input: Impedance 3.9MOhms
- Low Instrument Input: Impedance 10KOhms
- Line Input: Impedance 22KOhms
- Line Output: Impedance 10KOhms
- DI Output: 600 Ohms balanced
- Tuner Output: Impedance 1KOhms
- Impedance: Minimum 4 Ohms
- Effects Send: Impedance 22KOhms
- Effects Return: Impedance 22KOhms
- Pre-Amp Tubes: 1 x 12AX7
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.