Ashdown ABM-210H EVO IV 300w 2 x 10" Compact 8 Ohm Bass Amp Cab
Ashdown ABM-210H EVO IV 300w 2 x 10" Compact 8 Ohm Bass Amp CabDetails
Product Ref: 54846View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Ashdown BlueLine Speakers
Every cabinet from the Ashdown ABM EVO IV series is loaded with powerful, dynamic and clear BlueLine drivers. Whether housing a single of multiple drivers the ABM EVO IV series cabinets are capable of producing stage shaking lows, popping middle and articulate highs perfect for full bodied bass tones. Additionally, the incorporation of a high frequency horn balances the speakers output across the frequency spectrum to ensure highs are not tainted by low rumble and to produce an accurate attack and brightness.
Stage Ready Design
Constructed from a robust and durable Birch plywood enclosure the ABM EVO IV speaker cabinet is capable of withstanding life on the road. Ashdown have anticipated the extreme stress and constant transport of their cabinet and have ensured that the strong enclosure will withstand months of touring. Covered with unique buffalo leather cloth covering the ABM EVO IV cabinet is also protected against bumps and scraps whilst the recessed carry handles provide simple transportation.
- Power Output: 300 Watts
- Speaker Configuration: 2 x 10 Inch
- Speaker Type: Ashdown BlueLine
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 37Hz – 2kHz
- Height: 500 mm
- Width: 609 mm
- Depth: 420 mm
- Weight: 28 Kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.