Ashdown ABM-600RC-EVO IV 600w Bass Magnifier Bass Amp Head
Ashdown ABM-600RC-EVO IV 600w Bass Magnifier Bass Amp HeadDetails
Product Ref: 69060View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
World Renowned Tone
Immediately identifiable on stages around the world thanks to its glowing VU meter, the Ashdown ABM has been a firm favourite with professional gigging bass players for the best part of twenty years. Now in its fifth incarnation, ABM EVO IV pairs class-leading pre amp sophistication with uprated powerhouse performance and an all-new 9-band EQ.
On-Board 9-Band EQ
Plug into the EVO IV and you’ll be greeted straight away by the flickering of the new Input VU meter, allowing you to quickly find the sweet spot your instrument. The Ashdown EVO IV features a sophisticated 9-band EQ, with familiar Bass, Middle and Treble controls and six sliders providing precision cut and boost at 100Hz, 180Hz, 340Hz, 1.3KHz, 2.6KHz and 5KHz.
Dial in Your Perfect Sound
Ashdown's Variable Valve Drive pre amp section has also been upgraded in EVO IV. Delivering more electrical current to the 12AX7 tube enables more drive and harmonic content than ever before, allowing players to dial in a sound from pristine clean, to the fattest, fullest bass overdrive. On the power amp side, EVO IV promises to be the loudest, punchiest ABM yet, with a next-generation power amp and uprated transformers offering unparalleled levels of headroom, definition and low-end push.
Versatile Tone Shaping Ability
Other ABM favourite features are retained in EVO IV, including Ashdown's famous One Knob Dynamic Compressor and the infamous Sub-Harmonic Generator that lets users blend in a sub octave note for huge bass tones. Paired with an FS-4 footswitch (not included) you can switch the Drive, Compression, EQ and Sub effects in and out on the fly, delivering a huge tonal palette to craft a great performance. As with previous ABMs, EVO IV is well served with a DI out, tuner out, separate Sub out, transparent FX loop and a line input for connection of an external sample or sound source.
- 600W Rack Mountable Bass Amplifier Head
- Hybrid Solid-State and 12AX7 Tube Preamp
- Advanced On Board EQ for Powerful Tone Shaping
- Built-In Compressor, Tuner Output, and Effects Loop
- Ashdown sub-harmonic generator accurately tracks your main signal and reproduces it an octave lower
- 2 Secure SpeakON - 1/4” Jack Outputs for Connecting Speaker Cabinets
- DI Output with XLR Connection
- Iconic Ashdown Input level VU Meter
- Power Output: 600 Watts
- Impedance: 4 Ohms (Minimum)
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4” Jack (Instrument), 1 x 1/4” Line Input,
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4” Jack/SpeakON (Speakers), 1 x 1/4” Jack (Tuner Out), 1 x 1/4” Jack (Line Out)
- Other Connections: 2 x 1/4” Jacks (FX Send/Return), 1 x 1/4” Jack (Footswitch)
- Preamp Tubes: 1 x 12AX7
- Frequency Response: 17Hz – 30kHz @ -3 dB
- Input Impedance (High): 3.9 mOhms
- Input Impedance (Low): 10 kOhms
- Power Requirements: 115 – 230 Volts
- Height: 88 mm
- Width: 482 mm
- Depth: 293 mm
- Weight: 12 Kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.