Ashdown CTM100 All Valve Bass Head with Passive EQ
Ashdown CTM100 All Valve Bass Head with Passive EQDetails
Perfect for smaller gigs, the CTM100 pairs the CTM300 pre-amp with an all-tube 100 watt power section.
Product Ref: 32724View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A reliable replacement for old technology, the CTM range delivers both huge amounts of tube tone and power.
The Ashdown Classic Tube Magnifier 100 is a simplistic preamp with tube driven and recovered FX loop, dual gain stage with gain control, bass, middle and treble rotary controls.
The CTM 100 packs 100 watts into 2-, 4- and 8- cabinet outputs through speakon jacks, one for each ohmage with no selector to go wrong. Handy, easy-to-flick switches further shape your sound in the form of a 'Mellow' tone switch, 'Bass Shift' tone switch for deep/clean bass and 'Mid Shift' which moves the frequency of the mid control for further shaping. There's even a 'Bright' switch for enhanced definition at lower volume settings.
The stunning all-tube tone can be easily sent through to the PA on larger gigs, due to the tube-driven DI out which is transformer derived with isolated ground.
The CTM is fitted with a cooling fan to change the air in the cabinet and supplement the large air vents. Extra large, overrated transformers and a heavy-duty chassis together with an 18mm plywood case make the CTM a road-ready beast that's built to last.
Features and Specifications
- Power Output (RMS): 100 Watts
- Speaker Outputs: Speakon / Jack
- Impedence: Min Load 2 Ohms
- Pre-Amp Tubes: 2 x Exx83/12ax7 2xEcc82/12au7 1 x Ecc99
- Output Tubes: 2 x 6550 (100W)
- Weight (Kg): 19 Kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.