Ashdown RM-500-EVO 500w Lightweight Bass Amp Head
Ashdown RM-500-EVO 500w Lightweight Bass Amp HeadDetails
Product Ref: 69077View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Premium Ashdown Quality
The Ashdown Rootmaster 500 Bass Amp Head is the lightest RM head, weighing in at 4.5kg making it the perfect choice for working bassists who are looking for all the power and features but don't want to carry around heavy equipment. Rootmaster heads, combos and cabinets draw on Ashdown's experience working with some of the biggest bands in the world to deliver workhouse reliability, creative tone-shaping, comprehensive recording and performing facilities plus the sonic slam you need to underpin your band's performances night after night.
Simple & Powerful Controls
Perfectly match the output of your bass with the active and passive inputs and accompanying Input Level control. Five-band rotary tone controls act with surgical precision to provide total control over your sound, while a Shape switch instantly dials you in to a classic Ashdown tone setting, straight from the world-famous ABM. Your bass will fill out any mix by instantly adding warmth and body to your tone thanks to the great sounding compressor that delivers a powerful, even sound.
Drive and Sub Generator
Adding to the player's sonic arsenal, the RM-500 also comes loaded with Ashdown's Tube-emulated Overdrive, adding character that ranges from warm overdrive through to distorted filth. There's also a Sub-Harmonic Generator that blends in a low-octave, great for adding depth and definition to any part. Both Drive and Sub are switchable from the front panel or via an Ashdown FS2 footswitch.
The Ashdown Rootmaster 500 offers many different connectivity options. Jam along with a backing track in rehearsal with the Line Input with front panel level control, as well as using your favourite pedals or multi-effects with the return sockets on the back panel, along with a DI output for direct injection into the PA mixer.
- Powerful 500 Watt Bass Amp Head
- Footswitchable Overdrive Filter
- On Board Compressor and Sub Harmonic Generator
- Passive and Active Instrument Inputs
- SpeakON Output Connectivity
- 5-Band Equalizer for Advanced Tone Shaping
- Compact and Robust Metal Housing
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4” Jack (Instrument), 1 x 1/8” Jack (Line In)
- Outputs: 2 x SpeakON (Speakers), 1 x XLR (DI)
- Additional Connections: 2 x 1/4” Jack (FX Send/Return), 1 x 1/4” Jack (FS-2 Out)
- Power Output: 500 Watts
- Impedance: 4 Ohms (Min)
- Frequency Response: 17 Hz – 30 kHz
- S/N Ratio: Better than 80dB
- Equalizer (Bass): +/- 15dB @ 100 Hz
- Equalizer (Lo Mid): +/- 15dB @ 220 Hz
- Equalizer (Middle): +/- 15dB @ 660 Hz
- Equalizer (Hi Mid): +/- 15dB @ 1.6 kHz
- Equalizer (Treble): +/- 15dB @ 7 kHz
- Distortion: Less than 0.5 THD
- Height: 78 mm
- Width: 313 mm
- Depth: 225 mm
- Weight: 4.5 Kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.