Ashdown RM-C210T-500-EVO Lightweight 500w 2 x 10" Bass Amp Combo
Ashdown RM-C210T-500-EVO Lightweight 500w 2 x 10" Bass Amp ComboDetails
Product Ref: 69080View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Premium Ashdown Quality
The Ashdown Rootmaster series amplifier combos draw on Ashdown's experience working with some of the biggest bands in the world to deliver workhouse reliability, creative tone-shaping, comprehensive recording and performing facilities plus the sonic slam you need to underpin your band's performances night after night.
Simple & Powerful Controls
Perfectly match the output of your bass with the active and passive inputs and accompanying Input Level control. Five-band rotary tone controls act with surgical precision to provide total control over your sound, while a Shape switch instantly dials you in to a classic Ashdown tone setting, straight from the world-famous ABM. Your bass will fill out any mix by instantly adding warmth and body to your tone thanks to the great sounding compressor that delivers a powerful, even sound.
Drive and Sub Generator
Adding to the player's sonic arsenal, the RM-C210T-500 also comes loaded with Ashdown's Tube-emulated Overdrive, adding character that ranges from warm overdrive through to distorted filth. There's also a Sub-Harmonic Generator that blends in a low-octave, great for adding depth and definition to any part. Both Drive and Sub are switchable from the front panel or via an Ashdown FS2 footswitch.
The Ashdown Rootmaster 500 EVO Combo offers many different connectivity options. Jam along with a backing track in rehearsal with the Line Input with front panel level control, as well as using your favourite pedals or multi-effects with the return sockets on the back panel, along with a DI output for direct injection into the PA mixer.
- Powerful 500 Watt Bass Combo Amp
- Footswitchable Overdrive Filter
- 2 x 10 Inch Ashdown White Line Speakers
- On Board Compressor and Sub Harmonic Generator
- Passive and Active Instrument Inputs
- SpeakON Output Connectivity
- 5-Band Equalizer for Advanced Tone Shaping
- Compact and Robust Design
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4” Jack (Instrument), 1 x 1/8” Jack (Line In)
- Outputs: 2 x SpeakON (Speakers), 1 x XLR (DI)
- Additional Connections: 2 x 1/4” Jack (FX Send/Return), 1 x 1/4” Jack (FS-2 Out)
- Power Output: 500 Watts
- Impedance: 4 Ohms (Min)
- Speaker: 2 x 10”
- Speaker Type: Ashdown White Line
- Frequency Response: 17 Hz – 30 kHz
- S/N Ratio: Better than 80dB
- Equalizer (Bass): +/- 15dB @ 100 Hz
- Equalizer (Lo Mid): +/- 15dB @ 220 Hz
- Equalizer (Middle): +/- 15dB @ 660 Hz
- Equalizer (Hi Mid): +/- 15dB @ 1.6 kHz
- Equalizer (Treble): +/- 15dB @ 7 kHz
- Distortion: Less than 0.5 THD
- Height: 488 mm
- Width: 462 mm
- Depth: 335 mm
- Weight: 17 Kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.