Audio Technica ATW-2110 F Band UniPak Guitar Wireless System
Audio Technica ATW-2110 F Band UniPak Guitar Wireless SystemDetails
The Audio Technica ATW-2110A/G Wireless Guitar System is designed to offer guitarists increased RF power on the beltpack transmitter, along with user-friendly setup and dependable performance. The ATW-2110A/G operates within the F band frequency - 856.100MHz - 864.900MHz - and features a ATW-R2100a receiver, ATW-T210a UniPak transmitter and an AT-GcW instrument cable.
Product Ref: 18093View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
With this breakthrough series, Audio-Technica makes easy setup, automatic scanning and other advanced wireless features affordable as never before. Automatic frequency scanning-standard on all 2000a Series wireless receivers-finds and sets the best available channel at the touch of a button. For those using multiple wireless systems simultaneously, the 2000a Series offers another ease-of-use feature: any of its 10 channels may be used together-eliminating confusing frequency groups and other frequency-coordination problems.
- Automatic frequency scanning finds an open channel at the touch of a button
- Up to 10 user selectable channels are available
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from the two receiver sections, reducing dropouts
- Tone Lock™ squelch function fights interference
- Rugged metal half-rack receiver with soft-touch controls and LCD display featuring RF and AF metering
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops between the sound system and receiver
- AT-GcW Guitar cable 1/4'' (6.35mm) jack to HRS connector
- Operating Frequency: 856.100MHz - 864.900MHz UHF Band
- Number of Channels: 10 Total
- Frequency Stability: ®0.005%, Phase Lock Loop Frequency Control
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Frequency Response: 100Hz - 15Hz
- Operating Range: 100m/300'
- RF Power Output: 10mW / 30mW
- Batteries (Not Included): Two 1.5V AA Alkaline or Rechargeable AA NiMH
- Battery Life: Approximately 9 Hours (Low)/7 hours (High)
- Dimensions: 66 mm x 92.3 mm x 22.5 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 80g (Without Batteries)
- Receiving System: True Diversity
- Image Rejection: 55 dB Nominal/50 dB Minimum
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >100 dB at 40kHz Deviation (A-weighted), Maximum Modulation 40kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: ≤1 (10 kHz Deviation at 1 kHz)
- Sensitivity: 20 dBμV (S/N 60 dB at 5 kHz Deviation, IEC-Weighted)
- Audio Output Unbalanced: 25 mV (100kΩ Load), 1/4'' Phone Jack
- Audio Output Balanced: 50mV (Attenuator; 0dB) 12.5mV (Attenuator; -12dB) at 1kHz, ®5kHz deviation, 100kΩ Load., XLRM-Type
- Antenna Input: BNC-Type 50Ω - Bias Voltage 12V DC, 60mA Each
- Dimensions: 210 mm x 44 mm x 162.2 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 1.0 kg (2.2 lbs)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.