BOSS MO-2 Multi Overtone Guitar Effects Pedal
BOSS MO-2 Multi Overtone Guitar Effects PedalDetails
Unlock your guitar's harmonic potential with the MO-2, the next-generation pedal from Boss with Multi-Dimensional Processing.
Product Ref: 33031View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Become inspired by your guitar all over again with the Multi-Overtone compact pedal. Its impressive, harmonically rich sounds will complement and enhance your guitar tones, transforming both clean and distorted tones.
The MO-2 can be used with Bass guitars too, for guitarists who don't want to sound like everyone else. Building completely different voices, the MO-2 takes your guitar's characteristics and enhances them to thicken your normal sound.
Three different modes offer diverse tone-shaping options, while the DETUNE knob unlocks a wider angle of impressive modulation effects.
Make your sound shimmer with multi-string resonance or give it powerful textures reminiscent of organs and synths, the MO-2 gives you an array of unique tones with dynamic resonance characteristics. If you like to sound different, you'll love the MO-2.
Built to last like all Boss pedals, with a mono or stereo output, the Multi-Overtone pedal with satisfy the highest demands of gigging guitarists. Multi-Dimensional Processing will give you the edge with superior tone.
How does Multi-Dimensional Processing work?
The MDP technology works by analysing studio signals using a variety of dimensions and then applying different effect levels to each stage. The end result is a bold, new sound with a previously unattainable range of expression and dynamic response.
- Next-generation BOSS compact pedal with innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing, realized with proprietary technology and custom DSP
- Impressive, harmonically rich sounds that compliment and enhance your straight guitar sound
- Works well with both clean and distorted guitar tones, and also bass guitar
- Ultra-responsive to volume changes and playing dynamics
- Three different sound modes; wide range of tonal adjustment with simple controls
- Mono or stereo output
- Nominal Input Level: 20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: 20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Controls: Pedal switch, Balance knob, Tone knob, Detune knob, Mode knob
- Indicator: Check indicator (also serves as battery check indicator)
- Connectors: Input jack, Output-A (Mono) jack, Output-B jack, AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)
- Power supply: Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61) or Carbon-zinc battery (9V, 6F22) AC adaptor (sold seperately)
- Current Draw: 40 mA. Expected battery life under continuous use 10 hrs (alkine), 3 hrs (Carbon)
- Accessories: Owner's Manual Leaflet, Alkaline Battery (9V, 6LR61)
- Dimensions: W x 73mm D x 129mm x H 59mm
- Weight: 430g
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.