BOSS RC-202 Loop Station
BOSS RC-202 Loop StationDetails
Product Ref: 71767View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The main function of the RC-202 is to provide the user with the ability to create loops and play them back on the fly, whilst also being able to save and recall settings and loops at any time. The RC-202 features two stereo loops with fingertip controls, allowing you to easily create and control your loops. There are also 64 phrase memories that allow you to store and recall your loops creations, segregated into eight banks for easy access. This feature allows you to seamlessly switch between different loops, adding a new depth to your performance.
As well as offering a range of functions and settings for looping, the RC-202 panels is filled with varying hands-on buttons and knobs, giving you maximum controls while looping. There is also a jack on the unit for connecting external footswitches or an expression pedal. The built-in MIDI connection also allows you to connect a MIDI foot controllers or MIDI keyboard depending on what devices you need. The MIDI connections allows you to synchronise with an RC-505 or a second RC-202 as well as a range of other external devices to expand the performance value.
In addition to the MIDI and jack connections, the RC-202 features connections for microphones and instruments, plus a convenient stereo aux input for connecting more mainstream devices such as MP3 players. The built-in XLR mic input allows you to connect your microphone directly to the unit itself, perfect for beatboxers or vocalists who use their voice for looping. The mono/stereo instrument inputs allow you to connect a range of instruments from electric guitars to basses and more. The built-in USB connection lets you plug the device into your computer to export and archive WAV loops or load up phrases or sounds for sampler-style triggering. The unit will also function as a USB/MIDI audio interface, meaning you can easily connect and use the unit with your favourite DAW software, allowing you sync, record and edit everything from your computer.
The RC-202 also features a wide range of built-in effects with more real-time processing than any other looper on the market. The unit provides you with Four Input and Track FX, available simultaneously. You can affect your loops in real-time, utilising such effects as Shift, Lo-Fi, Ring Modulation and more. The track FX features such effects as Filter, Slicer and Beat, providing you with DJ and sampler effects that can be edited to your desire. The effects can also be easily adjusted thanks to the large, easily-accessible knobs, allowing you to turn the effect on or off on the fly.
- Advanced BOSS technology in a compact tabletop looper that can be operated with your hands
- Two simultaneous stereo phrase tracks with dedicated controls and loop status indicators
- Four Input FX and four Track FX simultaneously available for processing loops with DJ and sampler-style effects
- 64 phrase memories (8 memories x 8 banks), each containing two phrase tracks, custom effects/playback settings, and more
- Expanded external control via optional footswitches or expression pedal and MIDI
- XLR mic input with phantom power, mono/stereo instrument inputs, and stereo aux input
- 17 on-board rhythm patterns, including odd-measure beats
- USB for phrase import/export and DAW integration with computers
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.