Barnes & Mullins BJ500M Troubadour 5 String Banjo
Barnes & Mullins BJ500M Troubadour 5 String BanjoDetails
Pay tribute to the heritage of Barnes & Mullins banjos with the BJ500M 'Troubadour'. This 5 string banjo features an 'antique' appearance with a patterned tone ring and flange. It features a stunning burl maple resonator, which delivers a tone that sounds as great as this banjo looks. The resonator is matched by a hard maple neck and maple laminate rim. Whether you're a beginner or an expert, you should definitely check out the BJ500M.
Product Ref: 37611View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Originally established in London in the early 1900s, Barnes & Mullins became one of the most famous names associated with high quality banjos. Today, the company reissues some of its most popular models. These instruments allow today's musicians to enjoy a fantastic high quality banjo at an affordable price, developed with the same expertise and attention to detail as they were over 100 years ago.
Named after the monthly magazine published by Barnes & Mullins in 1895, the BJ500M 'Troubadour' 5 string banjo combines outstanding quality with a unique and striking appearance. A low action and quick neck make this banjo a joy to play. It features a closed back burl maple resonator to deliver an authentic, punchy bluegrass tone with a genuine Remo Renaissance head. Geared machine heads ensure improved tuning stability. The BJ500M also features a rolled brass tone ring to improve the volume and projection of the instrument.
Features & Specifications
- Neck: Hard Maple
- Resonator: Burl Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Rim: Maple Laminate
- Tone Ring: Rolled Brass
- Brackets: 24 pcs
- Hardware: Antique Gold
- Head: Remo Renaissance
- Machineheads: Geared
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.