Barnes & Mullins Irish Gaelic Tenor Empress 4-String Banjo
Barnes & Mullins Irish Gaelic Tenor Empress 4-String BanjoDetails
Product Ref: 51218View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Originally established in London in the early 1900's, Barnes & Mullins became one of the most famous names associated with high quality banjos. Today, the company reissues some of its most popular models. These instruments allow today's musicians to enjoy a fantastic high quality banjo at an affordable price, developed with the same expertise and attention to detail as they were over 100 years ago.
- Number Of Strings: 4
- Neck: Walnut
- Resonator: Burl Walnut
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 17
- Rim: Walnut Plywood
- Brackets: 24
- Flange: Flat
- Hardware: Chrome
- Head: Remo Renaissance
- Tone Ring: Rolled Brass
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.