Behringer BXD3000H Lightweight Bass Amp Head
Behringer BXD3000H Lightweight Bass Amp HeadDetails
Product Ref: 27155View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Class-D Amplification Technology
With Class-D amplifier technology, powerful sonic performances are available within lightweight speaker systems such as the BXD3000H. The technology eliminates heavy duty power supplies and heat sinks, making the speaker both environmentally friendly and energy efficient.
Each channel on the BXD3000H offers different sound characteristics for users to choose from. Channel 1 delivers a clean, pure bass tone whereas Channel 2 adds a little more power and aggression. Bassists can switch between channels via the front panel button or by using the supplied dual-function footswitch. There is also a proprietary shape control, letting users choose from a wide variety of sounds.
Deriving inspiration from the classic studio equipment of the 1970s, the BXD3000H features a transparent and musical compressor design. The component allows the full dynamic range to shine through until the signal hits its limit, which is easily monitored via the LED status. The quality compressor adds sustain whilst smoothing out more abrupt signal peaks such as aggressive metal lines or funk riffs, allowing you to play impactful bass lines whilst remaining in the mix.
- Ultra-compact 300-Watt 2-channel bass amplifier
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and ultra-lightweight
- Clean channel with dedicated Gain control
- Distortion channel with dedicated Gain, Shape and Level controls
- Ultra-musical, active 7-band graphic EQ with FBQ Spectrum Analyzer
- Revolutionary ''see what you play'' FBQ frequency indicator for instant sound shaping
- Switchable Ultrabass subharmonics processor for unbelievable low-end power
- Integrated Compressor smooths out volume peaks when playing dynamic slaps
- Dual footswitch for channel select and Ultrabass function included
- Separate headphone output
- Balanced XLR DI and Line outputs for direct connection to your mixing console
- CD input allows you to play along to your favorite music
- Dedicated FX Insert for external effects devices (stomp boxes, rack effects, etc.)
- Rack mount brackets included
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V ), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Instrument Input: 1/4'' Mono Jack, Unbalanced
- Impedance: Approx. 240Ω
- Power Amp Input: 1/4'' Mono Jack, Unbalanced
- Input Impedance: Approx. 100kΩ
- CD Input: 1/4'' Mono Jack, Unbalanced
- CD Input Impedance: 43kΩ
- Phones Output: 1/4'' Mono Jack, Unbalanced
- Output Impedance: Approx. 47Ω Unbalanced
- Direct Output: XLR, Balanced
- Output Impedance: Approx. 200Ω
- Line Output: 1/4'' Mono Jack, Unbalanced
- Output Impedance: Approx 200Ω
- FX Insert Send: 1/4'' Mono Jack, Unbalanced
- Output Impedance: Approx 2.2kΩ
- Loudspeaker Connectors
- Load Impedance: Min. 4Ω
- Max Output Power: 300W @ 4Ω or 180W @ 8Ω
- Power Supply
- USA/Canada: 120V, 60Hz
- UK/Australia/Europe: 220-240V, 50/60Hz
- Korea/China: 220-240V, 50/60Hz
- Japan: 100V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 85W
- Mains Connection: Standard IEC Receptacle
- Weight: 3.5 kg
- Height: 117 mm
- Width: 450 mm
- Depth: 225 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.