Behringer BXD3000H Lightweight Bass Amp Head
Behringer BXD3000H Lightweight Bass Amp HeadDetails
A studio- and gig- ready 2 channel bass amp head, boasting 300W of tonal versatility. The revolutionary Shape filter allows you to control the output and make sure you fit into each venue you play. An affordably priced, musically sensitive performer that is flexible and suitable for most bass players.
Product Ref: 27155View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Behringer are able to supply their equipment at low prices because they are so much more efficient than conventional designs, they run cooler and don't require the massive heat sinks and heavy toroid transformers typically associated with their conventional counterparts. The BXD3000H provides 300 of the cleanest, punchiest bass Watts you've ever heard, at a fraction of the weight of the competition.
That's what it all comes down to. Channel 1 provides squeaky-clean operation for the most true-to-life sound of your bass. If you prefer a more aggressive sound, switch to Channel 2 via the front panel button or the supplied dual-function footswitch and use Gain 2 to dial in the perfect amount of grind. For even more tonal variation, the proprietary Shape control lets you call up a broad range of sounds, anything from mild to wild! And if your gig calls for two basses, say a fretted and a fretless, you can use Channel 2 and the Shape control to fine-tune the sound of a second instrument.
Onboard 7-Band FBQ Equalizer
In normal mode the individual frequency bands can be raised or lowered to fine-tune your sound. But by engaging the FBQ button, you get the power of a dedicated spectrum analyzer right at your fingertips. Now the LEDs on the seven frequency sliders illuminate in varying levels of intensity, showing you exactly which bands need to be adjusted for optimal performance. This is especially handy for eliminating the low-frequency feedback typically associated with hollow-body, acoustic and upright basses.
Make a Good First Compression
Back in the 'good old days' bass players used their thumb, fingers or a pick to lay down the bottom end. But modern bass players are called upon to provide a much broader palette of styles and techniques. Two-handed tapping and slapping are just a couple of the performance styles that benefit from compression and limiting. Our highly musical onboard limiter works in the background to keep your amp from going into clipping distortion, which protects your speakers without affecting your tone. The switchable compressor is fully adjustable and extremely effective at bringing out even the subtlest nuance of your performance.
The proprietary ULTRABASS processor adds a signal that is one octave lower than the input signal. This sub-harmonic content adds incredible depth to bass lines, making them powerful and punchy. Just press the ULTRABASS button or use the included footswitch, and dial in the desired amount of fat bottom end. Your audience won't know what hit them!
- Ultra-compact 300-Watt 2-channel bass amplifier
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and ultra-lightweight
- Clean channel with dedicated Gain control
- Distortion channel with dedicated Gain, Shape and Level controls
- Ultra-musical, active 7-band graphic EQ with FBQ Spectrum Analyzer
- Revolutionary ''see what you play'' FBQ frequency indicator for instant sound shaping
- Switchable Ultrabass subharmonics processor for unbelievable low-end power
- Integrated Compressor smooths out volume peaks when playing dynamic slaps
- Dual footswitch for channel select and Ultrabass function included
- Separate headphone output
- Balanced XLR DI and Line outputs for direct connection to your mixing console
- CD input allows you to play along to your favorite music
- Dedicated FX Insert for external effects devices (stomp boxes, rack effects, etc.)
- Rack mount brackets included
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V ), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.