View Full Description
What is Delay? What is Reverb?
Delay is a synthetic echo that repeats the notes you play on your guitar or other instruments, in adjustable increments. Each repeated note becomes softer than the previous one, until the repeats are no longer heard. This results in a thick, robust sound that is perfect for everything from quick ''slap-back'' echo of classic rockabilly to the long, dreamy echos found in psychedelic rock or cavernous cathedrals and theatres.
On the other hand, reverb emulates the natural echo that occurs because of a room's acoustics. Think of how your guitar would sound if you plucked a note while standing in a big empty gymnasium - the DR400 is capable of producing that sound, even if you're playing in your bedroom. It can even combine both sounds - providing you with a truly out of this world tone.
Endless Creative Possibilities
Powered by Behringer's proprietary Real Sound Modelling (RSM) processor, the DR400 offers three delay styles, four reverb styles and four styles that combine both together. The dedicated Tone and Reverb Time dials double as Feedback and Delay Time, depending on which mode you're operating in, while the Balanced dial determines the perfect blend of clean and affected tone. The DR400 is also equipped with a Tap function which allows you to dial in the delay tempo by simply pressing the foot-switch in time with your music.
- Ultimate digital reverb/delay effects pedal comparable to state-of-the-art studio processors
- Real Sound Modelling (RSM) combines state-of-the-art DSP technology with sophisticated algorithms to emulate real acoustic environments
- 24-bit high-resolution stereo effects including reverb, delay and various combinations
- Dedicated Mode, Reverb/Delay time, Tone/Feedback and Balanced controls for versatile sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic on/off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Input Connector: 1/4'' TS
- Input Impedance: 500kΩ
- Output A Connector: 1/4'' TS
- Output A Impedance: 1kΩ
- Output B Connector: 1/4'' TS
- Output B Impedance: 1kΩ
- Power Supply: PSU-SB 9VDC or 9V Battery
- Dimensions: 54mm x 70mm x 123mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 0.33kg / 0.73lbs
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.