Behringer FCB1010 MIDI Foot Controller
Behringer FCB1010 MIDI Foot ControllerDetails
The Behringer FCB1010 MIDI Foot Controller is designed for MIDI instruments and controlling a range of MIDI equipment. Featuring 10 banks of presets with user-editable presets, 2 expression pedals and a MIDI merge function, the Behringer FCB1010 provides you with unprecedented control without impeding your performance.
Product Ref: 3442View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
On top of its impressive MIDI functions, the Behringer FCB1010 MIDI Foot Controller gives you two jacks for analog switching and rugged, road-proof construction.
- Professional and ultra-flexible MIDI foot controller
- 10 banks of presets, each with 10 fully user-editable presets
- 2 expression pedals with freely assignable MIDI channel, controller number and range
- Simultaneous transmission of 5 MIDI program change commands and 2 MIDI controllers per preset
- MIDI note commands for trigger and tap-tempo applications
- 2 programmable and relay-controlled switch jacks, e.g. to select channels on any guitar amp
- Global setup allows for individual customisation
- Backup function via MIDI SysEx
- MIDI merge function allows for soft through and merging of controller and input data
- Built-in power supply ensures trouble-free operation
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- MIDI Connectors: 5-Pin Input and Output/Thru
- Display: 3-Digit LED
- Power Supply: 230V, 50Hz
- Power Consumption: 10W
- Power Connector: Standard IEC
- Dimensions: 60mm x 221mm x 687mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 4.43kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.