Behringer HB01 Hell Babe Wah Pedal
Behringer HB01 Hell Babe Wah PedalDetails
The Behringer HB01 Hell Babe Wah Pedal is a completely unique guitar effects pedal that provides you with an exceptional range of tone-sculpting options. The Behringer HB01 wah-wah pedal is capable of producing everything from ''old-school'' wah to the most modern sounds. Featuring optical controls that eliminate noisy pots, an adjustable spring mechanism and tunable boost, the HB01 Hell Babe is perfect for adding a new dimension and depth to your music.
Product Ref: 21874View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Behringers HB01 heel-down Range control provides low frequency adjustment that can be swept from 440Hz down to 250Hz, which allows you to use the pedal with either electric guitars or bass guitars. Additionally, the Hell Babe Wah features a Fine control which allows you to adjust the toe-down frequency range which delivers a custom-tailored frequency sweep as high as 2.2kHz.
The Behringer HB01 allows you to dial in a powerful volume boost - up to +15dB - which ensures that when you step on the Hell Babe Wah Pedal, your guitar will cut through the mix with outstanding clarity. Additionally, the versatile Q control is perfect for precise filter shaping and achieving vocal-like effects.
Unlike any other pedal on the market, the Behringer Hell Babe uses no mechanical pots or switches, which significantly reduces wear-and-tear. The HB01 also features a spring-back pedal mechanism that can be adjusted to your personal preference. Complete with extremely bright LED indicators, you'll always know when the HB01 Hell Babe is activated - and when the volume boost is activated too.
- Multi-functional Wah-Wah pedal offers everything you need for all styles and sounds
- Designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Total optical control for wear-and-tear free pedal operation (no mechanical pots and switches
- Unique spring-back pedal mechanism with resistance adjustment for ultimate playing style (removable)
- Heel-down frequency range freely adjustable via Range control (440Hz to 250Hz) for use even with bass guitars
- Additional Fine Tune controls high-end extension of sweep range for incredibly bright and present tone
- Ultra-musical Q control for precise filter shaping to achieve vocal-like effects
- Tunable boost function including On/Off switch to push your licks up to the limit
- Dual LED indicators for Effect On/Off and Boost On/Off at the tail of the pedal for total control
- Ultra-low noise circuitry for outstanding audio performance
- Runs on 9V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Input Connector: 1/4'' TS
- Input Impedance: 1MΩ
- Output Connector: 1/4'' TS
- Output Impedance: 1kΩ
- Output/Bypass Connector: 1/4'' TS
- Output/Bypass Impedance: 1kΩ
- Power Supply: PSU-SB 9VDC or 9V Battery
- Dimensions: 99mm x 120mm x 254mm / 3.8'' x 4.7'' x 10'' (H x W x D)
- Weight: 1.2kg / 2.6lbs
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.