Behringer PB600 Pedal Board with PSU
Behringer PB600 Pedal Board with PSUDetails
Product Ref: 13809View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The PB600 Pedal Board is designed to be used straight from the box, featuring everything you need built-in. The pedal board features support for linking up to six 2.5'' x 4.5'' pedals, making it as easy as hooking up a single effects pedal. The versatile foam padding within the case can be cut and customised to provide a snug fit for various effects pedals. The PB600 also comes complete with 1 x 6 daisy-chain cabling, enabling you to power all your effects pedal via the 1.7A power adapter, making setting up the pedal board a breeze. The 1/4'' patch cables that also come provided wiht the PB600 lets you leave your pedals connected to each other, even when transporting them. This is ideal for live use as it means you don't have to spend time setting up the board before-hand.
Inputs and Outputs
Inputs and outputs are paramount when it comes to live audio applications, with lots of live equipment requiring a lot of external connectivity. Behringer have kept this in mind when designing the PB600 pedal board, incorporating a 1/4'' input to provide connections for your guitar, bass and any other music instrument with 1/4'' connections. There are also a couple of 1/4'' From Effects jacks to allow you to connect stereo effects and two 1/4'' Output To Amp jacks for use with amplifiers.
- Ultra-compact and lightweight pedal board for transporting up to 6 effects pedals, including 6 patch cables
- Generous 1.7 A power adapter included for powering more than 12 devices—includes 1 x 6 daisy-chain cabling
- Ultra-rigid plastic design withstands even heavy impact
- Easy to integrate stereo effects, with dual outputs for connecting to two amplifiers
- Built-in 9V DC power supply can provide power for up to six pedals
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.