Behringer V-Amp 3 Guitar Effects Unit with USB Interface
Behringer V-Amp 3 Guitar Effects Unit with USB InterfaceDetails
Product Ref: 13811View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Incredible Electronic Selection
Split into four different groups, the V-AMP 3 delivers 32 amplifier models. These four groups include clean, blues, metal and rock. Once an amp model is selected, the amp will automatically select a speaker cabinet model for you. However should you want a different model, simply use the interface to navigate your way through the vast array of options.
Like other instrument amps, the V-AMP 3 also offers guitarists a 3-band EQ as well as gain, volume and master volume dials. Combing these with the additional reverb processor, users can create their deal sound with no problem.
Integrated Digital Effects
With flanger, chorus, reverb, delay and 12 more digital effects, users can apply a number of different settings to their sound. To adjust the level in the mix, just turn the effects dial and set how much you want to apply to your tone.
The V-AMP 3 guitar processor features 3 live configurations for an optimal on-stage performance. Live mode 1 is for running outputs directly into the mixer, live mode 2 lets you run the V-AMP 3 into the FX return inputs of 2 different amps. Live mode 2 is ideal for when you want the speakers sound to go unaltered. Finally, live mode 3 lets uers send the left output to an amp's FX return whilst the right output is fed to the main mixer.
- 4 all-new plus 28 improved amp models multiplied by 15 speaker cabinet simulations for a total of 480 virtual combos
- USB audio interface included featuring stereo input/output, optical S/PDIF out, direct monitoring & separate control for phones out
- No-latency guitar-to-PC recording
- Studio quality multi-effects including reverb, chorus, flanger, phaser, rotary, auto-wah, echo, delay, compressor & various effects combinations
- 125 memory locations pre-arranged for many popular styles & embedded in the acclaimed intuitive V-AMP user interface
- Tap-tempo function & many other parameters directly accessible on the unit
- Presence control adjusts a high-frequency filter, simulating the negative feedback of tube amps
- Preamp bypass function allows use as a stereo effects processor without amp modeling
- Stereo AUX input lets you play along to a cue from your PC, CD, MP3 or drum computer for practice, teaching & home-recording applications
- Balanced stereo line output can be configured
- Adjustable auto-chromatic tuner plus effective global configurations & equalisation easily adopts the V-AMP 3 to any situation outside your home studio
- MIDI implementation includes program changes, control changes & SysEx, allowing complete MIDI remote control or automation with preferred DAW
- Audio Inputs
- Instrument: 1/4'' TS Connector, Unbalanced
- Input Impedance: 1MΩ
- Max Input Level: +9 dBu
- AUX In Stereo: 1/4'' TRS Stereo Connector
- Input Impedance: 15kΩ
- Audio Outputs
- Analog Line Outputs L/R: 1/4'' TS Connector, Balanced
- Output Impedance: 2.2kΩ
- Max Output Level: +20 dBu
- Headphones Connector: 1/4'' TRS Stereo Connector, Unbalanced
- Max Input Level: +15 dBu/100Ω
- Type: 5-Pin DIN Connector IN, Out/Thru
- Digital Signal Processing
- Converter: 24-Bit Delta-Sigma, 64/128 x Oversampling
- Dynamics A/D: 104 dB @ Preamp Bypass
- Dynamics D/A: 92 dB
- Sample Rate: 31.250kHz
- DSP: 100 Mips
- Delay Time: Max 1933 msecs
- Latency (Line In to Line Out): Approx 5 msecs
- Type: 2-Digit 7 Segment LED Display
- Power Supply
- USA/Canada: 120V, 60Hz
- UK/Australia: 240V, 50Hz
- Europe: 230V, 50Hz
- China/Korea: 220V, 50/60Hz
- Japan: 100V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 13W
- Mains Connection: External Power Supply Unit
- Weight: 0.8 kg
- Height: 79 mm
- Width: 267 mm
- Depth: 180 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.