Belcat DR-707 Digital Reverb Pedal
Belcat DR-707 Digital Reverb PedalDetails
Product Ref: 29151View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
4 Reverb Types and 10 User Memory Banks
The Belcat DR-707 offers top quality effects and advanced features at an affordable price. The DR-707 is capable of producing four different reverb types, with a setting to emulate a spring reverb and the plate setting producing a metallic reverberation with an extended high end. The hall setting emulates the reverb sound of a large hall, whilst the room setting emulates the reverberations of a small room. With 10 user programmable memory banks, the DR-707 allows you to store your favourite settings and scroll through with the mode switch.
Stereo Outputs for Stunning Sound
The DD-707 features both mono and stereo outputs so you can create huge soundscapes by using two amplifiers, and gives a great opportunity for panning the sound in the studio. A parallel output is also included for sending the mono signal to any additional devices and a hold function switch, which disables the controls so you'll never accidentally change the settings.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.