Belcat DST-501 Distortion Pedal
Belcat DST-501 Distortion PedalDetails
From soft mellow guitar distortion to a hard crunch; the Belcat DST-501 Distortion Pedal is a great pedal for Electric Guitar players who love to create their own distinctive distortion sound, bearing a tone control with a wide range and note definition that remains consistent on even the fiercest settings. With its Solid Steel casing, the DST-501 will not look or sound out of place alongside any of the other pedals on your pedal board.
Product Ref: 14507View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Control Your Distortion
With a Solid Steel housing bearing a cracked graphic, the Belcat DST-501 Distortion Pedal offers three controllable elements. "Distortion" to govern the degree of distortion you want,"Level" to control the output volume and "Tone" to control the bass levels.
Versatile Tones With High Quality DefinitionThe DST-501 achieves a surprisingly versatile feature with its tone control, with a very wide range that is both powerful and intuitive, with a consistent basic sound. On super saturated settings the note definition of this pedal remains excellent, with bass notes staying crisp and tight. The DST-501 is a truly great addition to any heavy rock guitarist's pedal set at a very competitive price.
You May Be Interested
For a full guitar set-up, try out the Belcat 3 Pedal Rock Guitar Effects Pack, or for the complete pedal package, view the Belcat Complete Guitar Pedal Pack and Pedal Board Bag.
Guitar & Bass magazine is a leading UK publication for guitar players. Click below to read their review of the DST-501 and other Belcat pedals:
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.