Belcat TRM-507 Tremolo Pedal
Belcat TRM-507 Tremolo PedalDetails
The Belcat TRM-507 Tremolo Pedal is of robust yet light-weight construction, a solid steel unit that is controlled by three Precise controls - Rate, Wave and Depth. These ensure that virtually any tremolo sound can be achieved - a fine addition to any gigging musicians pedal board.
Product Ref: 14512View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Experience Every Tremolo Sound & Feel With Wave Control
The Belcat TRM-507 Tremolo Pedal is a comprehensive tremolo unit, with just about every sound and feel of this description possible. Among the choicest of features of the TRM-507 is its "Wave" control. Many tremolo pedals don't even have a wave control, and the Belcat's Wave control adjusts the way the volume changes are made, letting you change the LFO wave form from Triangle to SquareYou don't have to worry about the TRM-507 in Bypass mode either; it operates with True Bypass Functionality. True Bypass sends input signal to output directly when the effector is off. The signal will flow well when the effector is off even in the absence of a power supply. These features together ensure this pedal an authenticity and enduring value for money.
You May Be Interested
If you are after a specific set-up, try out the Belcat 3 Pedal Guitar Effects Pack or the Belcat 3 Pedal Blues Guitar Effects Pack, or for the complete pedal package, view the Belcat Complete Guitar Pedal Pack and Pedal Board Bag.
Guitar & Bass magazine is a leading UK publication for guitar players. Click below to read their review of the TRM-507 and other Belcat pedals:
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.