Blackstar Artisan 15, 15W 1 x 12 Handwired Combo
Blackstar Artisan 15, 15W 1 x 12 Handwired ComboDetails
The Blackstar Artisan 15, 15W 1 x 12 Handwired Combo delivers both beautiful looks and a beautiful tone. Two channels, one based on an EF86 Pentode and the other an ECC83 Triode, touch base on a multitude of legendary vintage and boutique reference tones. The EL84 based power section is switchable between 5W singleended Class A and a more dynamic push-pull 15W Class A configuration, for the ultimate in low power valve amplifier flexibility.
Product Ref: 16788View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Artisan 15 draws on the influence of the two most revered low wattage guitar combos in guitar amplifier history. In keeping with its classic design, this amplifier is deceptively simple in operation and yet highly flexible in functionality and tone. Equipped with 12" Celestion G12M 'Greenback' speaker, the Artisan 15 delivers an assertive character, with a familiar woody tone and punch.
Triode & Pentode Modes
Featuring two channels and two different modes, players can have more flexibility and achieve a variety of tones. In triode mode, players can achieve a round, bluesy tone with a mellow top end, perfect for laid back soloing. The triode mode also delivers more saturated distortion tones at lower output levels, which makes it ideal for recording and home practice. The Pentode mode offers a more dynamic feel, and is slightly louder, and punchier than the Triode mode.
The Artisan 15 is built to last a lifetime and effortlessly combines vintage style and rugged, road tested reliability. The point-to-point tag board construction, welded steel chassis and finger-jointed birch-ply cabinet are complemented by beautiful vintage red Tolex and etched aluminium panels.
The Artisan Series of handwired amplifiers represents the absolute highest standard of craftsmanship and boutique tone. With the emphasis on simplicity and sonic purity, every feature has been refined to provide the artist with the widest range of reference vintage tones. This is achieved by the design of electronic circuitry that works in harmony with the finest components and materials available.
- Equipped with a 12" Celestion Greenback speaker for a woody, punchy tone
- Class A Handwired combo with two channels
- Triode and Pentode modes offers a variety of unique tone
- Welded steel chassis for strength and durability as well as overall quality
- Vintage red Tolex covering offers a prestigious appearance
- Hi and Lo inputs perfect for channel blending
- Impedance selector
- Integrated carry handle for portable use
- 2 x EL84 output valves
- Switch for 5W single-ended / 15W push-pull operation
- Product Range: Artisan Series
- Model: Artisan 15
- Technology Type: Valve
- Preamp Valves: ECC83, EF86
- Poweramp Valves: 2 x EL84
- Wattage : 15
- Inputs: Hi Input, Low Input for each channel
- Controls : Volume and Tone for each channel
- Channels: 2 - Channel 1 – The ECC83, Channel 2 – The EF86 Channel
- Speaker Size: 12"
- Speaker Model: Celestion G12M 'Greenback'
- Speaker Amount : 1
- Weight: 23KG
- Dimensions (Width x Height x Depth): 617.5 x 544.5 x 234.5 (mm)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.