Blackstar Artisan 30, 30W 2 x 12 Handwired Combo
Blackstar Artisan 30, 30W 2 x 12 Handwired ComboDetails
Product Ref: 16789View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Equipped with two Celestion Vintage 30 speakers, the Artisan 30 offers a flexible function, as well as a vintage tone. Achieving the perfect sound is easy with its choice of controls including a 5-way Bass Shape switch, 2-way Voice switch and Master Volume.
Triode & Pentode Modes
Featuring two channels and two different modes, players can have more flexibility and achieve a variety of tones. The triode mode, players can achieve a round, bluesy tone with a mellow top end, perfect for laid back soloing. The triode mode also delivers more saturated distortion tones at lower output levels, which makes it ideal for recording and home practice. The Pentode mode offers a more dynamic feel, and is slightly louder, and punchier than the Triode mode.
The Artisan 30 is built to last a lifetime and effortlessly combines vintage style and rugged, road tested reliability. The point-to-point tag board construction, welded steel chassis and finger-jointed birch-ply cabinet are complemented by beautiful vintage red Tolex and etched aluminium panels.
The Artisan Series of handwired amplifiers represents the absolute highest standard of craftsmanship and boutique tone. With the emphasis on simplicity and sonic purity, every feature has been refined to provide the artist with the widest range of reference vintage tones. This is achieved by the design of electronic circuitry that works in harmony with the finest components and materials available.
- Equipped with two 12" Celestion Vintage 30 speakers for a flexible function and vintage sound
- Class A Handwired combo with two channels
- Triode and Pentode modes offers a variety of unique tone
- Welded steel chassis for strength and durability as well as overall quality
- Vintage red Tolex covering offers a prestigious appearance
- Hi and Lo inputs perfect for channel blending
- Impedance selector
- 4 x EL84 output valves
- Integrated carry handle for portable use
- EF86 channel with 5-way Bass Shape switch
- ECC83 channel with 2-way Voice switch and Master Volume
- Switch for 10W single-ended / 30W push-pull
- Product Range: Artisan Series
- Model: Artisan 30
- Technology Type: Valve
- Preamp Valves: ECC83, EF86
- Poweramp Valves: 2 x EL84
- Wattage : 30
- Inputs: Hi Input, Low Input for each channel
- Controls : Volume and Tone for each channel
- Channels: 2 - Channel 1 – The ECC83, Channel 2 – The EF86 Channel
- Speaker Size: 12"
- Speaker Model: Celestion Vintage 30
- Speaker Amount : 2
- Weight: 35KG
- Dimensions (Width x Height x Depth): 715 x 569 x 263 (mm)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.