Blackstar Artisan 30H 30W Handwired Head
Blackstar Artisan 30H 30W Handwired HeadDetails
The ARTISAN 30H is the head version of the award-winning combo with the same magical sonic qualities of the 30W EL84 power stage driving a pair of classic British speakers. The ARTISAN 30 takes this tone and carefully distils it, taking it to a new level of tonal purity. One channel is built around an EF86 with a 5-way Bass Shape switch and the other an ECC83 with the addition of a Voice control for extra tonal flexibility. The Master Volume delivers the pure, natural crunch that you would expect from an amp of this quality.
Product Ref: 16792View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Artisan Series of award-winning handwired amplifiers represents the absolute highest standard of craftsmanship and boutique tone. With the emphasis on simplicity and sonic purity, every feature has been refined to provide the artist with the widest range of reference vintage tones. Point-to-point tag board construction, welded steel chassis' and finger jointed birch-ply cabinets are complemented by beautiful vintage red Tolex and aluminium panels.
The Artisan 30H is inspired by some of the most revered amplifiers in guitar amplifier history. The design is in the classic 30W format and is very simple to use and yet highly flexible in functionality and tone.
The Artisan Series of handwired amplifiers represents the absolute highest standard of craftsmanship and boutique tone. With the emphasis on simplicity and sonic purity, every feature has been refined to provide the artist with the widest range of reference vintage tones. This is achieved by the design of electronic circuits that work in harmony with the finest components and materials available.
The Artisan 30H is built to last a lifetime and effortlessly combines vintage style and rugged, road tested reliability. The point-to-point tag board construction, welded steel chassis and finger-jointed birch-ply cabinet are complemented by beautiful vintage red Tolex and etched aluminium panels.
- Class A 30W head
- Switch for 10W single-ended / 30W push-pull
- 4 x EL84 output valves
- EF86 channel with 5-way Bass Shape switch
- ECC83 channel with 2-way Voice switch and Master Volume
- Hi and Lo inputs perfect for channel blending
- Impedance selector
- Power (RMS): 30 Watts or 10 Watts (Switchable)
- Valves: 1 x GZ34, 4 x EL84, 3 x ECC83, 1 x EF86
- Weight (kg): 17.3
- Dimensions: 715mm x 289mm x 208.5mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.