Blackstar Artisan 412A 4 x 12 Angled Speaker Cabinet
Blackstar Artisan 412A 4 x 12 Angled Speaker CabinetDetails
Product Ref: 16793View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Artisan 412A is equipped with four 12" Celestion Vintage 30 speakers, and deliver a vintage tone with a powerful projection that cut will any mix.
Angled Speaker Cabinet
The angled cabinet is a design innovation, as pointing the sound at the guitarists legs is not ideal especially on stage. By angling the front of the cab, the sound is dispersed in more directions delivering rich mids, and crisp, sparkling highs with outstanding vertical projection.
As well as offering a superb, reliable sound, the Artisan 412A is built with a roadworthy chassis, complemented by beautiful vintage red Tolex. Gigging musicians can benefit from the heavy-duty wheels, along with the comfortable flush handles which make transportation easier.
- Four x 12" Celestion Vintage 30 loudspeakers for a classic tone and powerful projection
- 240W extension cabinet
- Switchable mono 4Ω or 16Ω / stereo 2x8Ω
- Handwired with heavy gauge wire
- Integrated handles for portable use
- Four heavy-duty castors for easy transportation
- Welded steel chassis for strength and durability as well as overall quality
- Vintage red Tolex covering and black grille cloth offer a prestigious appearance
- Switchable: Mono / stereo
- Power Rating (RMS): 240 Watts
- Impedance: Stereo ? 2 x 8 Ohms. Mono ? 4 or 16 Ohms. Selectable by input jack
- Speakers: 4 x Celestion Vintage 30s
- Weight (kg): 49
- Dimensions: 755mm x 837mm x 356mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.