Blackstar Fly 3 Mini Amp
Blackstar Fly 3 Mini AmpDetails
Product Ref: 52608View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Take Anywhere Amp
The Blackstar Fly 3 is a compact mini amp that combines two channels, Infinite Shape Feature (ISF) and a tape delay. The ISF is patented by Blackstar and gives you endless possibilities when it comes to shaping your tone. The Fly 3 also features tape delay effects that make your amp output resonate during play.
The MP3/Line In jack allows you to connect your MP3 player, mobile, laptop or tablet and play along with your favourite tunes. This battery or AC powered amp can be combined with the the Fly 103 cabinet to create a 6 watt guitar amp set-up that creates a stereo effect.
MP3 and Recording
The FLY 3 is a compact mini amp with big functionality and output - the simple yet comprehensive control set allows you to change the sound of your amp with controls for Gain, Equalisation via the Blackstar patented ISF, Delay Time and Delay Level.
The battery powered Fly 3 is a great way to take your music with you wherever you go. The Fly 3 can be used with your devices as a portable speaker for your favourite tunes. When you plug in your phone / MP3 player you get a full-bodied sound that you expect from a top quality speaker. The Fly 3 has a competition beating battery life (when set at around half volume) meaning you can listen to your tunes or play your guitar for multiple hours on a single charge.
Connect to Fly 103
When connected to the FLY 103 cabinet, you can use the Fly 3 to create a stereo speaker system - perfect for use as a guitar amp, to listen to music on or as computer speakers and any other device capable of being connected via the Fly 3's MP3 / LINE IN jack.
You can get the Fly 3 and Fly 103 together in the Blackstar Fly 3 Mini Amp Pack.
Designed For Tone
The housing on the Fly 3 is sealed and tuned to ensure optimum tonal response and the material used has been mathematically modeled to have the Young modulus of wood. This retains the bass response usually associated with a wooden cabinet.
The use of a full range driver has the benefit of removing the requirement for a crossover and the negative sonic impact that crossover can have on guitar tones. PC monitors usually have a sub-woofer which can muddle up the guitar tone, while near-field monitor have a crossover in the 2 3kHz region which is where the key part of a guitar's overdrive tone occurs.
The use of a full range driver eliminates the need of a sub woofer. This has the benefit of removing the requirement for a crossover and the negative sonic impact that can have. The key part of a guitar's tone occurs in the frequencies that are normally affected by a crossover and for music playback the performance is similar to nearfield monitors.
- 2 Channels-Clean + OD
- Revolutionary sonic performance
- Patented ISF
- Digital 'tape' delay FX
- Battery or DC powered
- MP3/Line In for jamming along or listening to music
- Emulated Line Out for silent practice or recording
- 3" speaker producing true Blackstar tones
- Range: Fly
- Model: Fly 3
- Technology Type: Digital
- Channels: 2
- Wattage: 3W
- Inputs: 1 plus MP3/Line In
- Controls: Gain, OD (Overdrive), Volume, ISF (Infinite Shape Feature), Delay Level, Delay Time, MP3/Line Input, Speaker Emulated Output & Headphones
- Speaker Size: 3"
- Speaker Rating: 4ohms, 5W
- Pre Amp Valves: N/A
- Power Amp Valves: N/A
- Weight: 0.9KG
- Dimensions: (Width x Height x Depth) 170mm x 126mm x 102mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.