Blackstar HT-1RH & 1x12” Bronco Tan Package
Blackstar HT-1RH & 1x12” Bronco Tan PackageDetails
The Blackstar HT-1RH Bronco Amplifier Pack is a cabinet and head combination for high quality sound from your electric guitar. The HT-1RH is a 1 watt, valve amplifier head ideal for home use. The two channel head features volume and gain, along with EQ and reverb settings to refine your tone. The HT112 cabinet has a 1 x 12'', 50 watt custom speaker that produces balanced tones with clarity. This pack comes in a limited edition 'Bronco' tan finish, and is a stunning aesthetic to an amplifier for home and studio use.
Product Ref: 71749View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The ISF (Infinite Shape Feature) circuit gives you infinite adjustments over the characteristics of the tone control. This takes the sound style from the USA to the UK and anywhere in between, displaying a variety of tonal opportunities. Also featuring a fully specified speaker emulated output, MP3/ Line Input, plus an 8Ω speaker output, the HT-1RH has everything you need for recording or practicing.
Few guitar cabinets are as reliable as the HT112. Featuring a custom designed 50 watt speaker, this cabinet is ideal for pronouncing full-bodied tone even at low volumes. The cabinet structure is rugged and features reinforced edges, making it dependable for taking to small gigs and band practice. When paired with the HT-1RH amplifier head, the HT112 cabinet displays a crisp sound.
- Height: 305mm
- Width: 308mm
- Depth: 172mm
- Amplifier Type: Valve
- Preamp Valves: 1 x ECC83, 1 x ECC82
- Power: 1 Watt
- Inputs: 1 x Guiatr ¼’’ Input, 1 x Line/MP3 Input,
- Channels: Clean, Overdrive
- Controls: Gain, Overdrive Select, Volume, ISF, Speaker Emulated Output and Headphones, MP3/Line In, Reverb
- Special Edition Bronco Tan
- Weight: 4 KG
- Height: 442mm
- Width: 444mm
- Depth: 249mm
- Weight: 10.7KG
- Speaker Size: 1 x 12’’
- Power: 50 Watt RMS
- Impedance: 16 Ohms
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.