Blackstar HT-5R 5 Watt Valve Guitar Amp Head
Blackstar HT-5R 5 Watt Valve Guitar Amp HeadDetails
The Blackstar HT-5R 5 Watt Valve Guitar Amp Head packs all the great tone and innovative features of the award winning HT valve pedals into a two channel, foot switchable valve amp format with a unique push-pull power amp design. When the original HT-5 was launched in 2008 it quickly became one of the most successful studio and practice amps ever designed. The ultimate amp for home/studio use, the Blackstar HT-5R features dedicated tone control on the clean channel, stereo MP3/line input and stereo reverb.
Product Ref: 20624View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Two Footswitchable Channels
The Blackstar HT-5R Valve Amp features both Clean and Overdrive channels. You can deliver anything from a clean sound through to a crunch tone using the Volume control while on the Clean channel. Alternatively you can select the Overdrive channel and again using the Gain control, change from a clean sound on the edge of breakup right through to a distorted lead tone.
5 Watt, Push-Pull Design
This low powered push-pull design amplifier produces the crunch and break-up characteristics of a traditional 100W output stage, but at a much lower volume. This is achieved by the use of a 12BH7 dual triode valve in push-pull configuration producing 5 Watts output, which is rich in valve harmonics and compression, sounding full and toneful even at the lowest volume level.
The ISF control works in conjunction with the Tone control. It allows you to choose the exact tone signature you prefer. Fully CCW is a more American characteristic with a tight bottom end and more aggressive middle, and fully CW is a British characteristic which is more 'woody' and less aggressive.
- Innovative 5 Watt valve combo
- 1xECC83 and 1x12BH7 valves
- Unique push pull power amp design
- Award winning HT Pedal preamp
- Two footswitchable channels
- Enhanced tone controls
- Patented Infinite Shape Feature (ISF)
- Digital Stereo Reverb
- Fully equipped for studio or practice
- Speaker emulated output with 1x12 or 4x12 voicing
- Effects loop with effects level switch
- Footswitch included
- Cool vintage styling
- Product Range: HT-5
- Model: HT-5RH
- Technology Type: Valve
- Preamp Valves: 1 x ECC83, 1 x 12BH7
- Wattage: 5
- Inputs: Guitar Input, MP3/Line Input
- Controls: Clean Volume, Clean Tone, Overdrive Select, Overdrive Gain, Overdrive Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, ISF, Reverb
- Channels: 2 - Clean, Overdrive
- Weight: 7.5KG
- Dimensions (Width x Height x Depth): 443 x 229 x 228 (mm)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.