Blackstar HT-5R Guitar Practice Amp
Blackstar HT-5R Guitar Practice AmpDetails
When the original HT-5 was launched in 2008 it quickly became one of the most successful studio and practice amps ever designed. Packing all the great tone and innovative features of the award winning HT valve pedals into a two channel, foot switchable valve amp format with a unique push-pull power amp design it was an instant.
Product Ref: 20623View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Digital Stereo reverb as found on the HT Venue Series and HT-1 adding a rich depth to any playing style.
Dedicated Tone control on the Clean Channel providing even greater tonal flexibility over the HT-5R's shimmering cleans
12" Blackbird 50 Watt speaker, custom designed by Blackstar
State-of-the-art enhanced speaker emulated output for perfectly capturing valve tone to tape or disk
The speaker emulated output can now be used at the same time as the internal speaker / extension cab, providing headphonefree monitoring or the choice to blend a mic'd speaker and emulated signal together for unrivalled usability when recording at home or in the studio.
Stereo MP3 / Line Input perfect for practice
- Innovative 5 Watt valve combo
- 1xECC83 and 1x12BH7
- Unique push pull power amp design
- 12" Blackbird 50 custom designed speaker
- Enhanced tone controls
- Patent-Applied-For Infinite Shape Feature (ISF)
- Digital stereo reverb
- Fully equipped for studio or practice
- Speaker emulated output with 1x12 or 4x12 voicing
- effects loop with effects level switch
- Footswitch included
- Cool vintage styling
- Stereo MP3 / Line Input
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.